• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Astral Vanguard Orders [Orders] Mu'tasim Farouk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exhack

Inactive Member
OGNEIR\\SECURE.net>>Graiv Haidan>>Fort Jarizas: Personnel Management

Vaytulri Mu'Tasim Farouk,

You are called upon to go forth to Fort Jarizas on icy Mazerin, to do good for the sake of the Dreamer Vigil. The fort shrine has fallen into a state of disrepair, and the previous shrinekeeper has all but alienated the Vanguards stationed there. You are to:

1) Repair the shrine and keep it in a state which is clean and honorable.
2) Hold bi-weekly prayers and meditation so that the faithful may search their dreams well.
3) Join one of the Fort Jarizas' Frame Wings and honor the martial tradition of the Temple Guard. You are a man of faith, but a soldier of the Vanguard, always.

Touch divine on victory, and follow it to enlightenment!

-Vaygraiv Ahrim Eehrish "Savior of the Sky Pillar" Anyu Cu'Seddir
High Guardian of the Dreamer Vigil

Vaygraiv Ahrim Eehrish "Savior of the Sky Pillar" Anyu Cu'Seddir,

High Guardian, you have my utmost word that I will carry out your orders to the fullest extent. I will relieve the current shrine keeper and assume his status immediately, then make sure that the Vanguard of Fort Jarizas know that the eyes of the Makuori have not overlooked them. Though, I will have to bequest the current keeper's Book of Dream, mine has become tattered.

-Vaytulri Mu'Tasim Farouk
Acolyte Guardian of the Dreamer Vigil

OGNEIR\\SECURE.net>>Graiv Haidan>>Astarte Battlegroup: Personnel Management

Vaytulri Mu'Tasim Farouk,

You are called upon to make way to the mighty Solanii warship Astarte to continue your duties as a tender of shrines and warrior of the Vigil. We have seen good things of you, and believe that you would do well to continue your duties with the Bahram Wing. As before, you are to:

1) Tend to the ship's shrine and keep it in a state which is clean and honorable.
2) Hold bi-weekly prayers and meditation so that the faithful may search their dreams well.
3) Protect the clergymen of the many Sects to which the varied crew are members. Although the flock is one of the Vigil, they have shepherds of their own and need the guidance of those who are familiar to their dreams.
4) Continue your honorable service to Bahram Wing, for you are a light for its many members.
5) [DATA EXPUNGED]

Touch divine on victory, and follow it to enlightenment!

-Vaygraiv Ahrim Eehrish "Savior of the Sky Pillar" Anyu Cu'Seddir
High Guardian of the Dreamer Vigil

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back