• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC [Orders] Sierra Merkur

Kai

Retired Staff
To: Sierra Merkur

Re: Promotion and Reassignment

Ever since I found you in that Bar on Nepleslia with your team of programmers, I knew you would be something special for my company. After your several years of hard work and dedication, I have decided to finally give you your promotion, since Personnel management's habit of shuffling you around seems to have been their way of showing their jealousy toward you.

You are now promoted to the rank of Junior Executive, with proper backpay if you had gone up the ladder the normal route. Congratulations.

Also, We have received your repeated requests for assignment to Field work that was, and I quote "Not in some damn office on some backwater shithole filled with hicks and morons". You have now been assigned to the YSS Genesis to look over the systems of the ship as it goes through testing as well as to act as the head of the Origin crew aboard the ship. Good luck, I have faith in your abilities.

PS: Tell your intern to stop fighting with the Paragon representative before you leave.

Signed,
Aerin Tatst, CEO, Origin Industries.

To: Aerin Tatst

Thank you very much! I will follow my orders to the Letter. I knew that not being a slacker would pay off! Now, How much time do I have before the ship leaves?

Signed,
Sierra Merkur, Junior Executive, Origin Industries.

To: Sierra Merkur

Ehh- The ship might not leave for a little while. You should have a few days to get your stuff ready. Also, You might want to get a small team of technicians to run the diagnostics and testing equipment.

Signed,
Aerin Tatst, Ceo, origin Industries.

To: Aerin Tatst

You got it, Boss.

Signed,
Sierra Merkur, Junior Executive, Origin Industries

RPG-D RPGfix
Back