• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Astral Vanguard Orders [Orders] Zalus Ka'salm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exhack

Inactive Member
OGNEIR\\SECURE.net>>Graiv Haidan>>Fort Jarizas: Personnel Management

Vayshirin Zalus Ka'salm,

By order of Graiv Haidan commander Idrast Sazehki, you are assigned to Fort Jarizas under Wing Commander Serhan Nejem of Bahram Wing. A transport ship will be leaving Kaeshun City tomorrow at dusk. Do not miss that flight.

Touch divine on your success!

-Sentulri Yaherao Nifrijis
Fort Jarizas Personnel Management

OGNEIR\\SECURE.net>>Graiv Haidan>>Astarte Battlegroup: Personnel Management

Vayshirin Zalus Ka'salm,

By order of Graiv Haidan commander Idrast Sazehki, you are being transferred to the VSV Astarte, as a member of Bahram Wing. Although your performance as a Runner is only slightly better than average, your honest character and strong relationship with the members of the Wing have proven to me that you should remain under my command, even as we venture into more dangerous places.

I would warn you, however, that your overeliance on NI feedback for your tactical decisions may endanger you in the future. The NI is a tool, not a crutch, and it may weaken your progression as a pilot if you come to depend on it too much.

Despite this, you are hereby promoted to the rank of Marbalri, and given full status as a Frame Runner.

Touch divine on your success!

-Marranr Serhan Nejem
Executive Officer, VSV Astarte

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back