• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Origin Gauss Ammunition

Kai

Retired Staff
Submission Type: Ammunition
Template Used: None

Faction: N/A (Origin)
FM Approved Yet? I think so? I'm in charge of Origin
Faction requires art? No, but there's art anyway

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes (super cheezy though)
Previously Submitted? No, however, this includes and is intended to replace this: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:origin:depleted_uranium_darts

Notes: An update/ replacement of Origin Depleted Uranium Darts, which also updates to DR V3. Note that DR ratings listed on this page are all at the Maximum Velocity the rounds will handle; actual DR will differ via application.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This review is for: Gauss Ammunition with URL https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:gauss_ammunition

The submitted article is/has…
[✓] A very high level of overall quality
[✓] A general topic sentence under the title header
[✓] Artwork (Required for new species; Strongly recommended for vehicles and hand weapons)
[✓] Needed and/or useful to the setting
[✓] In the proper format/template
[✓] Proofread for spelling and grammar
[✓] Easy to read and understand (not a lengthy mass of technobabble)
[✓] Wikified (terms that could be a link should be a link)
[✓] No red and/or broken links
[✓] Reasonably scientifically plausible
[✓] Reasonably neutral point of view
The submitted article is/does not…
[✓] Overpowered (or cutting tech for a faction with little or no roleplay)
[✓] Obtusely redundant
[✓] Contain copy pasta descriptions of systems or interior compartments
[✓] Unauthorized by faction managers or player-controlled corporation
[✓] Contain references to IC events that have not occurred (SM must authorize retcons)
[✓] Use second-person language (“you” or “your”) unless it is an instructional guide aimed at players.
[✓] Use bombastic language (“virtually immune,” “nearly indestructible,” “insanely powerful,” “horrible effects”)
[✓] Use an unbalanced header/text ratio (many headers but sections are one-liners)
[✓] Use major unapproved sub-articles that should be submitted separately
[✓] Lacking Detail
[✓] Images hosted on sites other than stararmy.com (Photobucket, Imageshack, etc are not allowed)
The article has…
[✓] Speeds in compliance with the Starship Speed Standard, if applicable
[✓] Damage Capacity and Damage Ratings in compliance with the DR Guidelines
[✓] The in-character year of creation/manufacture. (Should be current year. Future years not allowed).
[NO] The Standard Product Nomenclature System, if applicable.

Pending

Please add nomenclature.

Reactions: Wes
As we discussed on Discord, I could not find any precedence to use as a reference for Nomenclature, and as Origin's M.O. is to keep things generic for wide usage and commonality, I took your suggestion and changed the page header to 'Origin Industries Gauss Ammunition'

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…