• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[[Origin]] M1 Oban

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Re: [Origin] M1 Oban

Fred said:
Fiver said:
When I use the proper channels, such as attempting to talk it out with Uso, I am ignored, and brushed aside.

Why is this not a PM?

Why are you still making an open issue of it?

Why do you insist on making yourself look childish in this way? Do you seriously think it improves the standing of your argument and garners you anykind of sympathy regarding your plight with Uso?

These are questions you need to ask yourself.

Hey, I've tried everything else.

I even made the damn reasonable changes he asked for

But some of his changes are just plain unreasonable, and why should I listen to his stupidly unreasonable demands?

How the hell do I wikify something highly specific to this like it being good at punching things? I'm not going to clutter the Wiki with stuff like that.

Re: [Origin] M1 Oban

Enough!

We do not put pending submissions in the rejected forum we never have, and we do not continue spamming threads. You're both in the wrong here to a degree and should face up to it. If I see anymore drama on this forum pertaining to these two submissions I'm going to make sure all parties involved don't see it again for awhile or have the administration speak to them.

This submission is in the Rejected forum because of this:

Fiver said:

That's it

It shouldn't be this hard to get a civillian modification to something that has already been approved approved.

I quit. I'm not putting up with Uso's shenanigans any longer. I'll resubmit this when Wes comes to his damn senses and takes away any NTSE mod powers you have.

Because of repeated refusals to spellcheck, wikify, and remove copy/pasted entries.

And because the 'I will finish this review by' date had passed.

So this remains rejected until the submission is fixed. Rejecting submissions for similar reasons and leaving them in the rejected forum until fixed is standard practice.

When I said enough, I meant it continuing this protracted subject does nothing for anyone. So let's let this go and stop beating the dead dog for once.

You still need to spell check the main article. Skimming over it I saw smiliar (supposed to be: similar ) in the hand to hand description.

Also having the same DR as a hostile power armor seems a bit weak for something so large.

Uso said:
You still need to spell check the main article. Skimming over it I saw smiliar (supposed to be: similar ) in the hand to hand description.

Also having the same DR as a hostile power armor seems a bit weak for something so large.

It isn't a military design.

Spelling fixed.

That is sufficient for approval.

The corresponding military mecha submission is now eligible for approval.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back