• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Origin] Medium Positron Array

I didn't write that part, it was taken from the D-gun writeup on the Yggdrasill, I believe. Let me go check and see if that's what it is, or if I just fail at technobabble.

Edit: Upon reviewing the Wiki, I will change that passage, as it really doesn't make sense, thenk you for bringing that to my attention, Wes.

The by product of a matter-antimatter reactor is not antimatter. Antimatter is one of the components/fuel.

Might want to word it:

"Utilizes the ship's onboard antimatter supply...." or something simular.

Requires modification.

Approved.

Next time, proofread your submission like the rules say. I fixed an obvious typo and where you confused "it's" (it is) with "its."

The Yggdrasill's D-Gun was taken in turn from the Vampire on which it was built from. Also, the ship submission requirements have changed since that time.

I believe that the way it REALLY works is that a set number of positrons are shunted away from the reactor to charge the D-Gun.

Toshiro said:
The Yggdrasill's D-Gun was taken in turn from the Vampire on which it was built from. Also, the ship submission requirements have changed since that time.

I believe that the way it REALLY works is that a set number of positrons are shunted away from the reactor to charge the D-Gun.
This is correct. The anti-matter used in the D-Gun is a byproduct of the ship's Quantum-Gravitic Generators (artificial black hole type).

Thanks for approving this. Do I need to change anything with this new knowledge of how the D-Gun gets its positrons?

Approved, but only usable with a source of positrons.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back