• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Abandoned Character Orochi Squadron, YSS Eucharis, or YSS Aeon

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I didn't see any show-stopping issues but there's one thing that bothered me:

His hair color is black that covers his face.
I think that being able to see clearly is very important for a soldier. Don't you agree?

Alright, we're just waiting on @paladinrpg (Oroichi Squadron's GM) since that plot is your first choice.

Okay not missing this one like last time, @Wes. :)

Wow, well this guy sure has some BIG goals (want to take over the universe and make everyone fall on their knees before him? hehe :p). You need to work a little bit on the Pre-RP/History section as I'm a little confused as to his actual age with all the body transfers and inconsistencies with history. I see his father died in the plague, which I assume was the one in YE 08, so this means he was born as a Geshrin human originally before that year? Did he then change into a NH-22C Yamataian body at some point, and then transfer into a Minkan finally for the enlistment? I ask this because I have a character who did much the same thing, so I can help you with this part if you are just a little confused.

Skills wise we may also have a little problem: I get that you are combat-oriented, which is good for the purposes of my plot. However, you're trying to be too jack-of-all-trades here... good fighting skills and leadership while also having starship operations and vehicles skill is a bit too overpowered. My suggestion is to pick one of these areas to drop for now and work up to it through RP actions. Or, consider linking to the Star Army Common Skills as a starting point and build and specialize in a few from there.

Oh, and you should also have the link to the Star Army Standard Issue Items in your inventory.

Ah okay so the Yamataian is a transfer as well that was confusing so I figured that the Yamataian was just a race in itself able to be birthed and everything. Alright

The whole father thing, I was too lazy to make up a name for him so I just killed him off. I wanted to have both parents die, but I saw everyone was going that so I basically wanted to be original.

Lol I also didn't want to use the basic one because everyone uses that so I again wanted to be original :p

I actually don't know how to link stuff otherwise I would have so :3

You can certainly be birthed as a Yamataian without a problem, it's sort of like a second generation Geshrin (which was the NH-1). Even the Minkan.. they are all basically civilian body types.

It's just if the dad died in the plague, it was primarily something that affected original Nepleslian humans, and was why everybody upgraded to Geshrin bodies at that point since they were immune to the disease. And after that it would just be natural to keep upgrading...

Also plague was in YE 08, so you'd be at least 30 years old mentally, if not older, in YE 38. which is perfectly OK. :)

The player hasn't been on the fourm since March 5, so I think this one was abandoned. @Kyotori let me know if you want to re-open this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back