• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Pact] 97A8-962 8x60mm DRAS-CRC

Arieg

DEFCON Everybody Dies
Submission Type: Colonial Pact Ammunition
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:8x55drsp

Faction: Colonial Pact
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Pact Ammo Page

And started this on the wrong tab XD was in a hurry to get it up before I had to go to work, please move when seen.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I most likely should not reply, but this review has waited two weeks without a response or anything. It is perfectly acceptable to ask about it after that, as many people do. There is no need to constantly state this rule, as I saw you put three times within the last couple minutes.

I most likely should not reply, but this review has waited two weeks without a response or anything. It is perfectly acceptable to ask about it after that, as many people do. There is no need to constantly state this rule, as I saw you put three times within the last couple minutes.

The rules are the rules, @Zekec - and said rule specifically says that bumping is not allowed.

It's acceptable to ask if it's been a week or something, but not if it's only been a day. This is just a courtesy rule, and not a hard red-tape one Frost. If you don't mind @Ametheliana , I can go ahead and take this one since I'm pretty familiar with firearms and their components.

I don't know why I didn't finish this?

Checklist incoming.

This review is for: DRAS-CRC with URL https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:8x55drsp

The submitted article is/has…
[N] A very high level of overall quality
[N] A general topic sentence under the title header
[N] Artwork (Required for new species; Strongly recommended for vehicles and hand weapons)
[ ] Needed and/or useful to the setting
[N] In the proper format/template
[ ] Proofread for spelling and grammar
[N] Easy to read and understand (not a lengthy mass of technobabble)
[ ] Wikified (terms that could be a link should be a link)
[ ] No red and/or broken links
[ ] Reasonably scientifically plausible
[ ] Reasonably neutral point of view
The submitted article is/does not…
[ ] Overpowered (or cutting tech for a faction with little or no roleplay)
[ ] Obtusely redundant
[ ] Contain copy pasta descriptions of systems or interior compartments
[ ] Unauthorized by faction managers or player-controlled corporation
[ ] Contain references to IC events that have not occurred (SM must authorize retcons)
[ ] Use second-person language (“you” or “your”) unless it is an instructional guide aimed at players.
[ ] Use bombastic language (“virtually immune,” “nearly indestructible,” “insanely powerful,” “horrible effects”)
[Y] Use an unbalanced header/text ratio (many headers but sections are one-liners)
[ ] Use major unapproved sub-articles that should be submitted separately
[Y] Lacking Detail
[ ] Images hosted on sites other than stararmy.com (Photobucket, Imageshack, etc are not allowed)
The article has…
[ ] Speeds in compliance with the Starship Speed Standard, if applicable
[N] Damage Capacity and Damage Ratings in compliance with the DR Guidelines
[N] The in-character year of creation/manufacture. (Should be current year. Future years not allowed).
[ ] The Standard Product Nomenclature System, if applicable.

This is just two sentences worth of actual content and the rest is nomenclature, improperly formatted DR, with recoil, and firing mechanisms. It has no text under some headers and doesn't include the YE of creation. I can go on but that is enough for now.

I intend to finish this review by: 10-12-17

Presently waking up and working on the article, I will say I'll be adapting the existing template for things such as damage rating, size, effective range, muzzle velocity, muzzle blast, and altering energy source to firing method. As most of those categories are determined by the weapon system (SBR, rifle, long barrel DMR) rather then the ammunition thus I plan to omit them to reduce clutter.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back