• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Pact] NT-560UM 'Vedma' Light Transport

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can you give the launcher system and sensor articles their own submission threads?

Actually scratch that forgot about the ones that got approved via the missile articles, posting the sub articles to the NTSE now.

Pending the sub articles, are there any items on the article itself that may hold it back from approval?

The following, in my humble opinion, would prevent this submission from being approved:
Furthermore, I, FrostJaeger, would like to politely request that the consequences for not following the Submission Rules be enforced upon @Arieg due to the fact many of his submissions - including nearly all of the ones that were approved - violate the aforementioned rules. In lieu of or in combination with the aforementioned consequences, I would also like to request that a submission moratorium be placed upon @Arieg until the approved and currently-under-review articles in the following list are brought into line with the Submission Rules.

1. This article does not include the proper nomenclature, despite being required to by the Submission Rules.
  2. This article does not adhere to the proper template, despite being required to do so by the Submission Rules.
  3. This article is extremely difficult to read on mobile devices due to its non-standard formatting.
  4. This article does not comply with the Starship Combat Guide's Engagement Range Guidelines.
  5. This article does not list the current year as the year it was first released, despite being required to do so by the Submission Rules.
  6. This article does not list a valid or approved manufacturer.
  7. This article does not adhere to the speeds established in the Starship Speed Standard and/or the Damage Rating (Version 3), despite being required to do so by the Submission Rules.

Sorry for not stopping by sooner. Do you still need me @Ametheliana ?

EDIT:

Ok, I just took a good look at the main page of the submissions. Well, it's a learning process. In the future, it's best to just leave all the sub-articles in the main thread, and not have them separate. I'll take a few pot shots at them sometime today.

Last edited:
What's the rate of fire on those 30mm guns when mounted on this vehicle? I'll need to take that into consideration. The rest of it looks good, and chances are, I'll approve the subsystems along with the ship.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back