Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Page start

Umr

Inactive Member
🔰 New Member
What do you call yourself? -: Legix

How'd you find Star Army? -: Pretty much a Google Search? It just sorta happened without being what I was looking for, though.

What interested you in joining? -: Roleplay with fresh and new ideas.
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? -: In various formats and similar styles, indeed
Any previous experiences you want to share? -: Anything in particular, though I don´t recommend kiky pages to intend being sporadically creative with sci-fi. Suddens do not care, if there isn´t something filthy included.

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? -: Male.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? -: Well planned since I tend to use previously made ideas.
  • Military or civilian characters? -: Military.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? -:
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? -: Nothing set, though made a lot of space stations before.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? -: Do not care if manage to actually being rping with someone.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3.
  • Violence: 3.
  • Sexuality: 1.
What's something cool you'd love to RP? -: I´d like to roleplay in a self-made retro space opera universe.

Do you call yourself Legix or is that a copy-paste goof? Because there's another @Legix who joined recently and I don't want to confuse you guys.

Sorry, I think I might have mistake the name of the guy with a faction. Call me Umr.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back