• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC PAINT Contract from ITC

Yoerik

Inactive Member
To: National Infrastructure and Utilities Service, YSE

In response to the opening of the ambitious PAINT project, we hereby offer our services as a public transport company. We are willing and able to assist the Star Army of Yamatai with any assistance on public transportation they need. We are even suggesting new routes. We hereby present you with three new lines:

#1: Yamatai - Ohara. It is easily to see why there is need for a direct line between Yamatai and the Phods homeworld. It stimulates both trade and tourism, and strengthens the union between the Phods and their Yamatai 'overseers'. Although of course most of the planet is off limits, a direct line might easen up the Phods natives.

#2: Yamatai - Ushobrakflug. Of course we wish a line to our own Headquarters in exchange for our services. However, we are willing to open the line to all Yamatai citizens. Besides that, the line will increase tourism and fame of the planet elsewhere.

#3: Yamatai - EX-1 Keren. A direct line between Yamatai and the Elysian homeworld will, just as Ohara, strengthen the bond between the two nations. Also a direct line to Elysian territory can be the start of an entire network from Keren trough Elysian space.

We await your response. Our transports will be ready whatever you command. May the Empire continue to flourish and prosper.

Signed:
Takahashi Kenichi,
Director
Intergalactic Transport Corporation

Co-signed:
Kinzo Odaka,
DM of ICD
Intergalactic Transport Corporation

Last edited:
What kind of ships will you be using?

Actually I have acquired 5 Tenba-class Trandports + 5 3406-Passenger Modules just for that. That will do the trick I guess. And with a little help, in the form of funding, we could grow that number up.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back