• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Pan-CHOW

Moogle

Retired Member
Submission Type: Cultural, restaurant
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=independent:the_pangalactic_chophouse_of_waffles

Faction: Technically independent since it operates in the big three. But hey why not tag @Kampfer just because
FM Approved Yet? See previous comment
Faction requires art? n/a

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? no
Contains New art? no
Previously Submitted? no

Notes: Iz space dennys

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Please resubmit after moving the article so the title matches the page name.

Article moved, post edited to reflect change.

Also, nah on the menu front. It's all mundane greasy spoon stuff, so there's no fun in basically copypasta-ing an IHOP menu.

Yamatai FM approved for operation in the YSE.

I would like to see a menu, too, but I don't think the lack of one should affect approval.

I give this my go-ahead to operate in Lorath space, only concern is the vaguely Yamataian sound to the shorthand of the name, may make Lorath customers not quite as eager.

It'll probably operate under an alternate name there, then. Like how McD's is Macca's in australia. I just gotta think of a good one.

Edit: Thank you doc for the good name. I have thusly made the edit.

Last edited:
Wow, I should've checked this out sooner. Cute little article that covers all the necessary bases. Approved!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back