• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis Parallel to Mission 5: The Clumsy Maid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshiro

The SS Thunderbolt arrived in the hangar, having been successfully recovered by one of the servants from Yaichiro's house. Out of the ship walked a pretty and busty orange-haired girl...in a full maid outfit. She got odd stares from passerby.

"Nyahh...Nepleslia was scary! I almost got found out a few times..."

She released the buns on either side of her head, which had hidden NH-29 ears, and looked around her with golden eyes.

"...Araa....which ship is Kage-sama on again?"

(OOC: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=st ... grapefruit for more data on her.)

There was a rustling in Grapefruit's handbag, the zipper being pulled back and a tiny form popped out halfway through the open section. The small person was actually a sprite that went by the name of Holly. Her blonde hair was plastered to her head, wet from perspiration and humidity from being within the bag for so long. She sucked in lungfuls of air, gasping for breath, her little cheeks red as she hung off the side of the bag like an ornament.

After several minutes of thus, she finally managed to speak. "Sweet Chiharu, next time leave a hole in the damn bag so I can breathe!" She squeaked in her tiny voice which still sounded quite labored.

"Oh, Gomen, Holly-chan....Ah! There it is! The Four-Oh-Eight!"

Not even having the sense to call it the Eucharis, she knocked at the rear cargo door, with a cute smile on her face.

"Uh...hello? Is anyone in there? I've brought Kage-sama's ship back...He told me be ready to load parts if he got permission to bring them aboard...so...can I bring them aboard?

To be honest...this nuclear weapon gives me the shivers. I'm surprised the Nepleslians didn't take it...and the Kaserine pills Kage-sama wanted are here too..."

Holly floated up, and out of the bag, her cheeks still red from a combination of agitation, and still being quite hot. The 8-inch tall sprite huffed as she floated level with Grapefruit's ample bust, and brought her leg up behind her, and then flung it forward into the side of the bigger sprite's bust.

"Hey damn you, you Otaku's wet dream, I'm talking to you!" She squeaked again, her voice shrill as she then continuously kicked the side of Grapefruit's chest, demanding attention.

Grapefruit's ample chest wobbled and sloshed, easily absorbing the blows, and giving the guys around a fun mental image...Holly's leg was always forced back the other way...

"Ara? Sorry, Holly...You're all sweaty! I'll give you a bath in the sink later, okay? Then I'll look for more doll clothes for you!"

Holly looked at Grapefruit, slacked mouthed at the mentions of a bath in a sink, and doll clothes. Doll clothes of all things! KZ had specially tailored clothing for her small variant of the species she knew, but noooo, doll clothes! The tiny sprite clenched her fist, and ground her teeth.

One of these days...I'll nab a NIWS body and put her in a sink and see how she likes to be washed in one, harshly! She thought to herself. Instead she flicked the larger woman's nose, and promptly spoke.

"Bad Grapefruit, bad! You closed the bag on me again, I nearly died!" Holly said in a shrill voice.

Grapefruit crouched down, suddenly crying.

"WAAAA!!! I'm so sorry!!!"

(OOC: Yes, that's from Nuku Nuku.)

"Next time don't forget I'm in the bag!" Holly said before promptly landing on Grapefruit's head, and biting one of the girl's ears, and growling a little angrily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back