Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Patch Requests

Hey, everyone! I'm going to be sending out some patches soon so if you'd like to request one, please send me a forum conversation with your mailing address ASAP (include your name especially if you're overseas or customs WILL reject the mail). To be eligible for a patch, become a site supporter here if you're not one already so I can fund the site and afford the shipping, which seems to have become pretty expensive lol. Or you could earn one by helping me out doing odd jobs around the site (struct tagging pages is a big one right now). The deadline for this patch order is this Friday and I'll get them packed over the weekend and send them out. Will they get there before xmas? I dunno. What types are there? There's the new Type 38 Hinomaru with Star Army rocker, the gold Type 22 Hinomaru, and there's an NSMC patch.

20190530_183348.webp

RPG-D RPGfix
Back