• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character (PC) Naramatsu Shino

I made some minor fixes for spelling and formatting. The bio looks good. I want to know what he went to jail for. Here's the laws of Yamatai.

Yamataians are not bred, and, at his age, he would not have been born a Yamataian. He would have likely been born a Geshrin and have had a normal family. He likely wouldn't have become a Yamataian until later when the body type became common.

The SSS is rather new, and in fact was created after he was 18, when you say he was arrested. I would like to know why he was arrested and why it sent him to prison for so long, if possible.

He'll have gone to jail for wrongful appropriation. He stole a family heirloom from someone and tried to ransom it for a quick but. He was, however, arrested and convicted.

Alright, let us know when you've made updates to reflect Kai's suggestions. The Minkan body became available in the year YE 33 (it's just turned YE 35 now).

Character Approved

RPG-D RPGfix
Back