• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

~+..::Pearl's Commissions::..+~

••Updates!••

I think it is about time to get my own thread up, and not use DocTomoe's old thread anymore. Besides that, there is a bit of drama in there that I don't need re-posting. SO! This will be my official thread to order from me, to also look over my prices, sample art, and DA, though a lot of you don't need it. This is just helpful to those that are new at commissioning me. And yes... I'm making this look super effing nice.

Enjoy~

••Commission Status: CLOSED••

••Terms and Rules!••

By commissioning me, I have reserved the right to creative licensing. Meaning, at anytime, I can change the clothes on your characters. However, I will stay as close to your design as possible. If it is an OC, I will only change the clothes, UNLESS OTHER WISE STATED BY YOU!! Accessories will also be added. The only time I may do this, and this way I'm still following Wes's commission rules, is if they are NOT in uniform. I understand there are a few non military characters out there and if they are commissioned to me, I have the right to create clothes. Again, unless other wise stated by you.

Also by commissioning me, I expect mutual respect between myself and my clients. The commissions I perform are on my own digression and I can choose to take or leave them as I please. I like communicating and sorting out anything that needs changing but if you're disrespectful, my policy is to either drop your project to the back of the queue or I can at any point refuse you usage of the image at my own digression as I own the copyright to the image itself. Again, I have every right to prohibit any usage of my art on any site by you if I feel like my efforts have gone to waste.

This last part however is VOID to Wes, and Wes only! Being that he commissions me, he is the site owner and commissions me by his terms and rules. This means I do not have the right to prohibit HIS images on any site.

•• WHAT I DO ••

I will do couples. (yaoi and yuri)
I can TRY to do backgrounds.
I do men, women, and girly boys/bishounen.
I draw ANTHROMORPHIC characters.
I WILL draw tasteful nudity! Ecchi and erotic is also fine.
I can draw MOST guns/swords/pikes/staffs/bow and arrows, though I will need a full detailed picture of the weapon.

•• WHAT I DON'T DO ••

With this site, I am open to take all kinds. It's time for me to suck it up and practice, right? If I know I will feel uncomfortable drawing something, I will let you know and we can work from there.

I would also like to add that I can take other commissions, ones that are not of Star Army, like fan-characters, and even fan art. Just ask!

•• PRICES AND SAMPLES ••

CG Headshot: $15.00 USD (Line art only is $5)
Examples:

These examples are 2 years old. I will update sooner or later.

CG Bust: $20.00 USD (Line art only is $15)
Examples:

This example is 2 years old. I will update sooner or later.

CG Full Body: $45.00 USD (Line art only is $20)
Examples:

CG Character w/ Background: $65.00 USD (No line art available.)
Examples:

Might be NSFW?

Keychains:
One Side: $6.00 USD (Existing Photo in gallery)
Two Sides: $6.00 USD (Existing Photo in gallery)
One Side: $10.00 USD (Custom Photo)
Two Side: $10.00 USD (Custom Photo)

Example:
ath06.deviantart.net_fs39_150_f_2008_329_d_7_Keychains_for_sale_by_FantasyButterfly.jpg

*If you want couple art, double the price of what you are getting.

**I will only make ONE change to a picture, so make sure you tell me all that you want. If I make mistakes, I will correct all. And this means, changing skin tone, tattoo's, eye color, and jewelery.

***If you are going to post my art somewhere, CREDIT me!! FOR GODS SAKE CREDIT ME!! D: However, the picture is yours and you may crop or add text, or designs to the picture. That's it. DO NOT claim that you drew it. I have every right to prohibit usage of my art at any time!

•• Method of Payment ••

Pay BEFORE I start the picture. This ensures that I will finish the art. The payment is through Paypal. ONLY note me with your order. My email is [email protected]. Send all money to paypal using that address. Do NOT email me questions or forms, I do not check my email that often. It is best to reach me through SARP or DA.

•• FORM ••

Art Form
Name: (Duh. MARY SUE LU WHO?!)
Avatar/Character: (References, one or more colored image please. Or a FULL description, or link to the profile.)
Expression: (Sexy, cute, innocent, etc.)
Style: (CG Headshot, CG Full Body, etc.)
Extra: (Color scheme, weapons and include pictures refs, links to hairstyles, clothes, etc.)
Total Cost: (lol Penguins)

Keychain Form
Avatar/Character: (Name and references, or photo from my gallery.)
Expression: (If custom art ONLY! Sexy, cute, innocent, etc.)
Front: (What do you want on the front)
Back: (What do you want on the back)
Signature: (Do you want me to sign it?)
Address: (A must have! D: Also all addresses are kept with me! I am safe to give your address to. Seriously. lol)

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in here, or note me. I'm not that scary... Really.

•• List ••
1. Soresu :Lilius: -15%; :Tai: -0% (Paid)
2. RyannaSilverthorn :Ryanna Taylin Silverthorn: -50%; :Gaia Avatar: -0%(Paid)
3. TheGuyss4 :Joey, Talliko, and Togedai: -0%(Paid)
4. DocTomoe :Helen Klein: -30%(Paid)
5. DragonNova :Claire Winters: -50%(Paid)
6. Abwehran Commander :Anya: -0% (Paid)

Please keep in mind I do take commissions from other sites as well. If I seem to be taking longer then usual, I either A. Got bored with it; or B. I'm working on those other commissions.

Please have patients with me as I try to have art done somewhat fast, there are times however when my mind has other plans. <3

Thanks everyone!

I have to apologize for the random absence and lack of art, I am aware that I have taken longer then expected and no amount of words can say just how SORRY I am. I feel it is not anyone business (other then close friends and Wes) as to WHY this has taken longer then planned, but do know, that I am cracking down on the commissions now.

And I want to start off with Kyou, one of Aendri's characters. His has been the closest to finished so I managed to finish off his art, since I know he's been.... complaining.

As I know most of you are.

Gunshin Kyoufuu:

kyouy.png

Reminds me of an unhealthy horse's knees in Red Dead Redemption. As to why or how I just made that connection in my head? I have no clue.

Its a working uniform, take it from a former military technician, kneeling on metal surfaces while fixing equipment gets painful.

Nashoba said:
Its a working uniform, take it from a former military technician, kneeling on metal surfaces while fixing equipment gets painful.
Actually, I think they were lifted from Zairyo's 5th fleet duty uniform, which pioneered the look.

Emma, I really do appreciate this. I'm sorry if I came off as kinda angry/pissy, but I really am happy with the job you did.

Can we get a list of all the Star Army characters you're commissioned for? I'm trying to avoid overlap with other artists like Zairyo.

the full list is on the front wes. at this moment, i have soresu, tomoe and matt. thats all currently. unless i'm forgetting someone. OH! nova. DUH!

Doshii Jun said:
Holy! Some HAWT sauce there, Ms. Emma!

Aendri, you lucky bastard.

Ditto, Doshii.

Pearl the pictures looks awesome. My favorite part are the ears. :3

Also Nashoba is completely right. Also I googled knee guards found this interesting from Nabedrennik's wiki. Apparently in ancient times knee guards where also use for protecting ones knees from "sword bruses".

RPG-D RPGfix
Back