• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Personal]Messages to Kage Yaichiro

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
Message is encrypted

To: Taisa, Kage Yaichiro

Morning Yaichiro-Taisa! Saw that you got promoted, congradulations sir!

Anyway, I was hoping to catch you before you left the ship but it appeared I was too late. Anyway, I had questions I would like to ask you.

One, since you not on the Eucharis anymore and thus are no longer in the area, is Layven still permitted to live in the Mansion you permitted her to live in? And, if at some later date I am able to confirm Sakura's death and revive her, her as well?

My second question is family related, I have the details and the location of my families mining ship but no means to salvage it myself. Do you know of any company that you personally trust or know of that can salvage large ships? I know the cost won't be pretty, but if the ship can be retrieved, and it's not that badly banged up, then it'll pay for itself.

Signed.

Nitô Juni Nayacesen Takeyu
[Ship and Position not added for security purposes]

Heavily Encrypted

TO: Nayacesen Takeyu-Juni

Congratulations on your promotion as well, Nayacesen-Juni. I'd been recommending your promotion to the Shosho for a while, but it seems that we were overstocked on officers until lately.

I'm not about to kick out your sister over a reassignment -- and yes your other sister can stay there when revived. You needn't worry about my leaving the Eucharis changing that situation. As for a salvage group, you could ask Commodore Yuki Toshiro of the SRSS Yggdrasill -- he just did some work for Ketsurui Katsuko-Taisho and helped recover multiple ships. He also charges a flat rate per cubic light year, plus rights to items aside from what are being looked for.

Heavily Encrypted

I appreciate the recommendation sir, I will strive to not put it to waste. Thank you!

That said, I'm glad to hear that Layven can stay in the mansion, though hopefully within the coming months she'll have her younger sister back with her.. given the salvage operation finds anything.

I'll see about contacting the Commodore and asking if he's interested in this operation, hopefully the ship hasn't drifted to far from the coordinates I have.

Do you know how I can get ahold of the Commodore?

Heavily Encrypted

You're welcome, Nayacesen-Juni. You've more than earned it over the previous year and have shown yourself to be adaptable, innovative, and self-motivated regarding your work. Such qualities are things we look for in officers, and you stood out among the Engineering team the entirety of the time I served there.

As for the Commodore, he can be contacted easily through the Yggdrasill Salvage and Mining Fleet. Contact data for him is included. He has a flat rate of 50,000 KS per cubic light year, is fully licensed, and has enough of a good reputation for honest work that the SAoY has brought him in as a contractor before. I believe he has a sort of commission rate of about 6% for the value of the salvage found, but that may be negotiable -- especially if he finds something out there that you don't want. I'm going over the records of the 7th Fleet's communications with him for these details. Given the importance of the situation, I'd be willing to aid in/assume payment if the ship has drifted to a point where this becomes an issue.

Heavily Encrypted

My thanks Yaichiro-Taisa. The Eucharis is in safe hands!

I'll contact him shortly to see what can be arranged. With that said, I'll contact you if anything develops during the course of the salvage. I 'hope' things aren't to badly banged up, the pirates did do a number to her.

Also, Layven sends her regards and thanks, she wanted to ask you to visit her when your next able.

Heavily Encrypted

Evening Yaichiro-taisa!

I messaged the YSS Yggdrasil, commodore Yuki Toshiro took on the salvage operation after I explained what was going on. He was able to recover the ship, along with several other ships that were in the area that came from the pirates but also from my own.

Something didn't make sense though, he had informed me that he found a drunk pirate while he was in the process of salvaging the ship, that pirate somehow 'knew' that someone was going to come and salvage the ship.

I'm in the process of trying to make the money to pay Toshiro, he didn't give me an amount yet for payment, which makes me a bit nervous. The ship is valuable to my family so hopefully, after I've sold a few of the salvaged ships and some of the cargo, it'll be enough.

Also, he did find my younger sisters body. Thanks to that I finally have the proof that she is dead, and can have her ST Backup accessed and revived.

Thanks for recommending him, he did a flawless job. I'll get back to you on the outcome.

Heavily Encrypted

The going rate for him is 6% plus a flat rate for search areas. I understand there was some kind of situation and an arrest involved there and shots fired, from reports. That might have complicated things a bit -- hard to say. Still, hopefully things will work out well. He's never steered the SAoY or its people wrong in four years of operation, from reports.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back