Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC [Personal Secured Message] "Bubblegum" Kaieda Auda to Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
🌟 Site Supporter
Discord Booster
Retired Staff
RP Date
1月 YE 43
To: Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro, ISS Shiori

Hey Taro!

I just wanted you to know I really appreciated the opportunity to work with you. Being an executive assistant can be a lot of fun. Please pass along my kindest regards to Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko, and my gratitude for being offered this amazing position. I bought some decent wares for my work at the Galactic Swap Meet of YE 43 and Second Chance Salvage Company.

I wrapped up the paperwork I was sent to do in the Miyamae System. The place is still crawling with bloody Kuvexians! Thankfully I saw that Keiyō Expeditionary Strike Group had arrived to take care of the issue as I was on my way out. I ended up chewing a piece of the blue-raspberry bubblegum you recommended as I worked. It was delicious! I ended up having a second piece a little while later when I returned to the ship, it seemed to get more flavorful.

I got a couple of pieces of the strawberry I plan to chew here shortly!

Taking care of all this Motoyoshi Clan business is a lot of fun.

See you at the rendezvous!

Kaieda Auda
Captain, ISS Asagiri.

"Your cake went stale."

To: Kaieda Auda, ISS Asagiri
Private, Encrypted Channel.

Just wanted to let you know that we're very impressed with your work as an executive assistant. I do hope you've been enjoying the different flavors of bubblegum as well. Its such a nasty habit, but I hear it tastes good.

I thought about developing a new flavor:
Might have some paperwork for you soon, either way; keep a lookout for maritime-related products. Katsuko is still hoping to add to her collection.

See you later,
Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back