• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Personality Assesment Test

Peter Pan complex, if I were to make a guess based on the nature of some of the questions, would be the desire to not grow up, to stay a child.

i took the test for my character Nyx

Advanced Global Personality Test Results

Extraversion||||||||||||50%
Stability||||||||||||||||||||||100%
Orderliness||||||||||||||||||||||100%
Accommodation||||||||||||||||||||||100%
Intellectual||||||||||||50%
Interdependence||||||||||||||||||||||100%
Mystical0%
Materialism||||||||||||50%
Narcissism||||||25%
Adventurousness||||||25%
Work ethic||||||||||||||58%
Conflict seeking0%
Need to dominate||||||25%
Romantic||||16%
Avoidant0%
Anti-authority||||||||||||50%

Wealth||||||||||||50%
Dependency||||||||||33%
Change averse||||||||||33%
Cautiousness||||||||||||50%
Individuality||||||||||||50%
Sexuality0%
Peter pan complex||||||25%
Histrionic0%
Vanity0%
Artistic0%
Hedonism||||16%
Physical fitness||||16%
Religious0%
Paranoia0%
Hypersensitivity||||||||||||||||||||||100%
Indie0%
(the hyperlinks above contain personality descriptions for each trait)

Based on your appreciation of The Pixies, you might be interested in another project I'm involved with which puts together a down-loadable mix of the best indie music every month at collegeradioplaylist.com

Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were very high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot:

clean, likes large parties, outgoing, makes friends easily, optimistic, positive, social, high self control, traditional, assertive, rarely irritated, self revealing, open, finisher, high self concept, controlling, rarely worries, tough, likes to stand out, does not like to be alone, semi neat freak, fearless, dominant, trusting, organized, resolute, strong, practical, craves attention, adventurous, hard working, respects authority, brutally honest, realist, altruistic​

RPG-D RPGfix
Back