• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Personas de Servicio [English Title: Maid in Spain]

Revolver

The Six-Shooter of Love
Inactive Member
~The Cast~
The Master:
Juan Abascal
The Maids:
Claudia
Erica
Chie
Kali

~Act 1: Morning Routine~
Tis a nice and nominal morning at the Abascal plantation, the birds would sing and the light was crisp. The sla-maids should be up and about by now.

Erica had been helping with the breakfast, which by this point was nearly done. She had been working here for so long she had the routine down pat. One glass of slightly hot tea with a dash of sugar and milk along with a hot breakfast. Today master would have a delicious meal of omlettes and sausage.

Chie was in her room, still preparing for the day by saying her daily prayers. Would today be the day she would finally have revenge? Revenge against the man who destroyed her life? Or would those other maids get in the way once again? Chie cursed her bad luck as she finished up, resolute that she would do her best to find an opening today.

Kali straightened the front of her skirt and brushed back a strand of hair. Certain that she was presentable, she quietly opened the Master's bedroom door. "Pardon me, master, but it's time to get up," she moved over to the bed and touched his shoulder. She couldn't tell if he was stirring yet. "Master...?"

Claudia contented herself to one of the more physical chores around the mansion, as while the other maids might be no better than her in terms of cooking, she felt she was best suited. Anything for Juan, to whom she felt bound so strongly, and doing something she was good at gave her a sense of pride. Indeed, she had little else to do with the massive blunt cleaver-like sword that she rarely used, but to chop wood for the fire later that night.

Juan murmered and shifted some from Kali's touch. "Good mornign Kali, how are the others?" He asked groggily.

Kali gave him a smile as she moved over to his wardrobe. She began laying a set of clothes out on the foot of his bed. "Erica should have your breakfast ready in a few minutes. I haven't seen the others this morning, however."

Not more than a minute later, Erica slowly walked through the doorway, being extra careful not to spill anything. "Good morning master, I brought you breakfast and tea. I hope you like it." Smiling, she made it carefully over to the bedside and set the metal serving tray in front of Juan. "The rest of the tea is downstairs, shall I bring the pot up here?"

"Ah." He said as he sat up and streached the sleep from his body. "Well, when you're finished, go fetch all of the others for breakfast."

Juan turned to see Erica bring in breakfast on a tray. "Normally I have breakfast with the help in the sitting room, Erica."

"My, how forgetful of me, I'll put this down in the sitting room right away." With that Erica picked up the tray and made her way carefully to the sitting room, once again trying her best not to spill anything. On the way to the kitchen, she saw Claudia, "Hello Claudia, breakfast is ready. Master would like to see you at the table in the sitting room soon."

Not about to let Erica steal the master's favor, Kali cleared her throat and took a step forward. "Would you like me to help you get dressed, master, or shall I await you in the sitting room?"

Chie wondered into the sitting room as she pulled the knot on her apron tight. "Looks like I got here early," she observed as she cased the the room. It looks like she wasn't going to get her opportunity in here.

"..." Juan watches her leave, then turns to look at Kali. "New maid." He muttered with a flat tone and expression.

Juan is silent for a moment after Kali offered to assist him, and then with a clearly forced clearing of his throat, Juan calmly waves his hand slightly in a dismissive gesture.

"Ah, I thank thee for the message. I'll proceed with alacrity." Claudiai nodded, ramming her sword into the barren ground until she returned, and proceeding to the dinning room.

"Very well, master. I'll see you momentarily." Kali gave him a small bow and left the bedroom. After carefully closing the door behind her she then proceeded to make her way over to the sitting room.

Erica waited in the sitting room, setting each person's place at the table as well as the food at the middle of the table. Judging by the large size of the dishes, there was certainly enough for everyone. She stood to the side as the group trickled in.

They never leave him alone! Chie grumbled to herself as the other maids trickled in. How shameless they all are.

Juan walked in, adjusting his tie. "Good morning ladies." He said with a cherry smile.

Kali entered a moment later, and gave Juan a respectful bow before she took her place beside the other maids.

"Good morning, Master," Chie welcomed as she bowed to Juan. "I hope you slept well."

"Tis a fine morn to this maid's eyne, so I shalt agree with thee, Master." Claudia replied calmly, with a thin smile, making a gentle bow. "Dost thouest feel right in thy condition?"

"..." Juan just stared at Claudia for a moment, mentally translating what she just said before he replied. "I... I feel alright Claudia, thank you for asking."

Erica stayed quiet, hoping the breakfast would not get cold before the master ate his fill. She gestured towards the table, "Breakfast is served, I hope you all like it."

Juan also makes a motion, "Ladies first."

"Thanks to thee, milord." Claudia said happily, as she began to eat slowly. "Fit for our lordship, methinks. Unkindly fine in quality, fit to many a lord higher and indulgence to a lord lower."

Erica followed Claudia silently and started serving herself. Eating quietly, she listened for the teapot boiling.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back