• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[Pet] Shilider (Ship-Mates)

Enansel

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Animal / Pet
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=species:shilider

Faction: N/A? (See Note)
FM Approved Yet?; N/A? (See Note)
Faction requires art?; N/A? (See Note)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Note; Not faction specific, worded to be available to any/all factions interested in having them on their ships. If a faction is needed they're most likely Nepleslian-breed and spread out from there. Primarily created for The Wayward Plot and it's mixed crew.

If art is required I can see about obtaining some.

It took me a while to figure out what they actually are (I had to look in the info box to see they were a marsupial of some kind). An image would be extremely helpful, even just a sketch. Also, if they're as smart as a six year old, does that make them actually sapient? There's some rights issues here if so.

Wes; I can certainly see about getting a picture in the next few hours.

I'd see them no more "sapient" than say a chimpanzee or gorilla at best. They are capable of feeling emotion, forming bonds, communicating among each other, learning repeated commands, and (assuming they could survive in the wild) perhaps use a stick or stone to crack nuts, or pry open bark to get at the insects inside, but they're certainly not on the level of say the freespacer's sapient animals ( Darling for instance) or Neplesians/Yamatians/etc.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back