• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

PHP-Based Generators

Added a random lady generator for when your horndog space marine is trolling the bars.

I found a decent body parts and damage list on a website if you would like me to edit anything on that body part damage and severity generator.

What's the copyright on it?

None, I think it's privately owned. It's meant for DMs to use in D&D for damage to specific body parts. I didn't really copy that much, most of it is just based off of the concepts. I'll PM you what I already have compiled.

Wes said:
Thanks to Gabriel we have the Random Gunshot Injury Generator now available.

Awesome!!

Hey Wes, I wanted to maybe do some weapons that actually used these Random Generators to decide who they hit and how they did damage.

Do any of the generators have a list of exactly 20-30 choices in them to use... ? If so you could send me the list?

Hey Wes,

A long time ago I mentioned that I found some dice roll and coin flip generators. Although I honestly doubt anyone will use them considering people avoidance of math, I added them to the random generator wiki.

If you have a list of names like WES DAVIS and you want to separate them into WES and DAVIS you can use Excel.

Stick the raw name in column A (I started with row 2).

This should work to grab the last names:
Code:
=TRIM(RIGHT(A2,LEN(A2)-FIND("*",SUBSTITUTE(A2," ","*",LEN(A2)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A2," ",""))))))

This should get the first name:
Code:
=LEFT(A2,FIND(" ",A2,1)-1)

Using the above, you can split names. This allows you to take a list of names like census data or something and then split the names so you can use each part in your random generator.

I've updated the Nekovalkyrja generator to correct some grammar issues and also to update it to reflect current uniforms and such.

After you message yesterday Wes, I got thinking on this.

A random Nesha generator for fleets (maybe for future GM's to use to set up for combat but also for regular fleet setups) along with an enemy unit set up for the terrorist group.

I'll get you the details on both of those a little later tonight :)

Kyle: Any updates?

Ira: I'd really like to make a random Gartagen generator; If you could get me the required info I'll put one together.

Ah! Forgot about this thread D:

Anywho, for the generator that deals with a fleet setup for the Neshie's:

She’tanora Class Hybrid Exploration Vessel
Litos'kan Class Destroyer Interceptor
Xei'chrofan Class Cruiser
Lazerus Class Strike Carrier
Kith'sobashen Class

I'm including ships that haven't yet been approved, but they will be over time.

I'll get to work on what the terrorist generator should have.

Prosecutor Battleship
Tyrant Battle Cruiser
Guardian Cruiser
Interloper Destroyer
Kevish Frigate
Pathfinder Frigate

Fighters

Sundancer Interceptor
Blinder Strike Bomber

I'm mainly looking to make character generators first.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back