• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Pilot Sen'ythy "Seeker" Rezan Fyunnen

Hi! I'll be your GM for the plot you've selected, and I'll go through your bio. Here's the issues I can see with it.

• His eyes are a particularly livid shade of violet. - I think you mean Vivid. If his eyes were livid, they would be angry. (Though, if purple were an angry colour, I wonder how that'd look?)
  • The ears of a Fyuunen are shaped like this, and it's not uncommon to see decorations on them:
Fyunnen are often known to have ears that have a point to them; their appearance is much like that of a human ear other than the two additional inches at the tip of the top of the ear.
  • The LSDF Akahar is not known for its prestige, and it's considered below Entry level. Someone could have assigned him there after a blunder or misstep as a punishment, or it may simply have been the only ship available to him when he was making selections for LSDF salvaging vessels - the rest were already full or deployed.

Other than that, everything looks good to me. Address the above and I should be able to integrate you into the plot as soon as I can. We can talk more over IRC.

Don't feel too bad about writing short paragraphs, as you write more and more it'll become easier to write more quicker.

I might be in a sleepy state, but I declare this character Approved and fit for duty.

Jarrow and I will work together on IRC to get Seeker put into the plot on the next post.

I should go to bed now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back