• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character Pilot Sen'ythy "Seeker" Rezan Fyunnen

Hi! I'll be your GM for the plot you've selected, and I'll go through your bio. Here's the issues I can see with it.

• His eyes are a particularly livid shade of violet. - I think you mean Vivid. If his eyes were livid, they would be angry. (Though, if purple were an angry colour, I wonder how that'd look?)
  • The ears of a Fyuunen are shaped like this, and it's not uncommon to see decorations on them:
Fyunnen are often known to have ears that have a point to them; their appearance is much like that of a human ear other than the two additional inches at the tip of the top of the ear.
  • The LSDF Akahar is not known for its prestige, and it's considered below Entry level. Someone could have assigned him there after a blunder or misstep as a punishment, or it may simply have been the only ship available to him when he was making selections for LSDF salvaging vessels - the rest were already full or deployed.

Other than that, everything looks good to me. Address the above and I should be able to integrate you into the plot as soon as I can. We can talk more over IRC.

Don't feel too bad about writing short paragraphs, as you write more and more it'll become easier to write more quicker.

I might be in a sleepy state, but I declare this character Approved and fit for duty.

Jarrow and I will work together on IRC to get Seeker put into the plot on the next post.

I should go to bed now.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…