• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Art Pistol concept

I already told you it's super nice, but I also want to note that their little symbol is so very cute. It has the perfect amount of both ornate and simplistic design to it.

Now all you need is actual warships with Cannon-esque broadside guns. Rule Space-Britannia.

You know, the more I look at it the more it kinda looks too earthy. It just looks so much like a Flintlock that I couldn't imagine it being a laser weapon. Take the Star Wars series as an example, all of their weapons were based on real weapons, but they had a Sci-Fi twist.

I'm not saying it's wrong for them to look like a flintlock pistol but it would be nice to see some mechanical or electronic components and not be looking at a big hammer. Again, it's nice, but I just don't get that Spacey feel when I'm looking at it. It's like I'm waiting for that hammer to strike a primer cap.

Reactions: Wes
Huh, so this pistol can only fire once before needing to be reloaded?
That just seems oddly low tech considering they have Spaceships but okay

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…