• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Plot Ad] New Nepleslian Plot, the NSS Altomir

MoonMan

Inactive Member
fetch.php

The NSS Altomir
The Roar of the Dauntless

The NMX War looms over all, and not even Nepleslia can escape the shadow they cast. Just beyond the horizon, a dark threat emerges which threatens to tear apart Nepleslia's strength and will, leaving nothing but the bones of their great civilization. Join Grand Admiral Flint Vanderhuge and the DD5 Destroyer, the NSS Altomir, as they combat the growing NMX conflict that encroaches upon Nepleslia from both outside and within. The men and women of Flint's few will bring the fight to the Mishhuvurthyar menace, associate with friends and foes both new and old, influence the fate of their beloved nation and, in time, be a part of Nepleslia's finest hour... or its final defeat.

---

The NSS Altomir is a new Nepleslia plotship, GM'd by The Essential Moon Man with a major focus on the NMX conflict and its effects on the Nepleslian nation as a whole. Consult the NSS Altomir wiki page for more information on the upcoming Nepleslian epic, including open positions and important resources for new Nepleslian characters. Players who have yet to experience a Nepleslian plot are welcome to apply; I look forward to sharing the experience with Star Army.

You can find the prequel roleplay here, featuring a few familiar faces.

I am interested... Now to see if I can find myself time to join, with all my other goings ons.

On another note- where'd you get the banner art on the Altomir's page, it looks badass.

I'm game.

I am new to SARP and had my first character approved today, by Wes. I would like to join into a new plot rather than disrupt a running one. Thank you!
Character Bio

MoonMan said:
That would be my main man Kokuten's handiwork. He does swell work, to be sure.
So what are Lam and I? Chopped liver?

I see your new plot and raise you one Bernhard Greer as well as some light banter between Dom Valken and Vanderhuge regarding this temporary assignment of one of 4th Fleet's finest.

Valken: "So you know, Vanderhuge, this is a loan. I want Private Greer back in one piece when you're done gallavanting around the stars, playing pirate. He's a solid man, does everything you need without hesitation, not much for joking. Hopefully your sense of humor doesn't rub off him. And what's this I hear about 'Roar of the Dauntless?' My flagship does not roar, only smites its enemies with mocking silence!"

I came in here because I heard my name associated with chopped liver. Now I just see that Sigma doesn't understand how the relationship between Kokuten and MoonMan is so very... special.

Either way, it's cool to see the ball rolling on this. I'll wait for it to get off the ground before committing any characters to it, as I'm a bit overworked for the time-being and I'd like to see what the pace is once everything is established. Nonetheless, I've heard good things about this MoonFellow... He'd better not turn out like that other MoonPerson we have around here.

MoonMan said:
That would be my main man Kokuten's handiwork. He does swell work, to be sure.

I recognize Kokuten's handiwork on the layout and such, but I've never seen him make anything like the background on that image.

Still, this looks awesome! I'd be interested in either bringing Trey over to here, or possibly making a new character to try out.

Moonie, old boy, does our posting that we're joining equal us getting a spot? How many players are you looking to have?

I'm interested, I'm just concerned about my schedule when the time comes. If I'm available when it officially starts rolling, I'll bug you again if you don't mind. Regardless, this has my thumbs up.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back