• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [Plot TBD] Blues Arnoul

Alright. Also, I haven't included it in the submission because I don't know if it's possible...but I was hoping for some sort of...duality between Blues and Yai. As in, the implant "synching" Blues to Yai and letting him react to what he percieves Yai's wishes to be. It can even be a one-way communication, or even more of a vague perception on Yai's end...I'm kind of kind of wanting Blues to manifest as Yai's anger to a degree, or do the things Yai wouldn't dare.

Is that something that is possible? Be it through the NMX' intent or through some other method of modifying the implant or replacing it?

Raz mentioned that the NH-X had something like this back in the day...though I know that doesn't mean it'd be automatically doable now.

Last edited:
Sorry to double post, not seeing where to edit. Likely because of the age of the last post.

I made heavy edits, and removed references to any implant or "synching".

RPG-D RPGfix
Back