• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

point-blank Assault Armor moment be like

okay, lets say we have the equivalent of assault armor as a tier 8 damage, would it deal significant damage to the interior of a ship if activated inside the ship?

You should probably explain what "assault armor" is since it doesn't actually appear to be armor at all.

I don't think even the creators of Armored Core understand what it is. From my understanding, its the overcharging of a barrier shield and the force projects outwards. The word armor is misleading.

To me, that sounds like a GM call type thing. Going inside a big ship (say a tier 15 dreadnaught) and shooting something important to help disable it is a thing. I image it would make quite a mess of the local area. However, if it's not near anything important the dreadnaught might not even notice.

So the outcome of this situation would be highly fact sensitive and up to GM exactly what would happen.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back