• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Destiny Police duty (boring!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowdragon

Inactive Member
Ardreth looked around his room in a state of boredom, his body sloped backed to the wall of his room. He looked out the window and at the space around, he sighed and taped his wall lightly with his fingers, he has a foul look on his face. Finally getting bored in his room, Ardreth finally got dressed and walked outside in his uniform, he looked around the halls and began to walk to get to his post. He smiled and slowly continued his walk, his arms behind his back as he moved down the corridors bored and kinda tired, his emotions flaring from the lack of action the last few days.

Ichiro sat at the main police station desk. He was leaning back in his chair reading a magazine about the new firepower the military would be getting. Man he hated the graveyard shift.

He heard foot steps approach the station, so he stood up. He craned his neck around the corner and smiled ta the sight of another MP. He sat back down and waited for the man to come into view. "Good evening. There's coffee if you want some."

Ardreth walked up the hall way quietly and approached the station, his pace slowed down and his mood still off from boredom, he walked into the office and moved to a chair in the corner. He glares at Ichiro, his mechanical eyes studying his body and strengths, Ardreth sat walked over to get a cup of coffee and smiled, he replied with a simple good evening and walked back to his corner to look out the window. Ardreth looked to Ichiro and asked with a simple question about how he liked his job, after this he twisted the chair around to look out the window again and sighed, still bored. Ardreth looked to monitors on the wall and watched the hallways from the camera, watched everyone come by and the design of the halls. "Even though we don't do much, we get some rest at least, I guess this job isn't too badâ€

Ichiro turned his gaze away from the monitors for a moment so he could answer Ardreth. "I love my job. My father was in the military when he was my age, and I'm following his foot steps." He smiled then, turning bakc to the monitors. "Besides, we're helping others in our own small way. Kinda gives ya a warm fuzzy feeling."

He was watching as some of the custodial crew moved about their bussiness. Ardreth spoke then, with an observation of their current assignment. "Well, yeah, I suppose we get a good deal of rest. Of coarse the graveyard shift always does. Most of the crew are asleep right now, so there's not that much activity." He looked back at his fellow policeman. "But just wait till we go pick up those contractors. There's gonna be a lot for us to do. I can't wait. Finally an active assignment."

He spun his chair around to face fully toward the other man. This way he could hold a converstation. "So, this your first assignment in the Star Army?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back