• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Post Evacuation Services in Yamataian Space

Rizzo

To: forwarded to Kentari Venlyn

To IIS leadership,
The Frontier Service Corporation is mobilizing into Yamataian space to assist with the evacuation of citizens and provide relief. Our current financial status will not support the number of people we are projecting to need evacuations. These refugees will need relocation and supplies. Will you be able to render assistance in this operation?

Mr. Donovan
President of FSCorp

To Mr Donovan, FSCorp

Of course, we at IIS would consider it our moral duty to assist wherever possible. The CEO has stated this is of highest priority and we will use similar protocols as our last major philanthropic action to streamline speedy response.

We will immediately dispatch our Mercian fabrication fleet to your current location with a large amount of aerogel to be converted on demand into whatever supplies required, including food and water, using the onboard facilities.

Unfortunately, these ships cannot sustain organic life. As we do not hold a defence or transport fleet it is impossible for us to send habitable craft to assist with transport. However, it may be possible for us to procure shuttle plans which we can transmit to our remote fleet.

Kentari Venlyn
Head of Acquisitions, IIS

To: Kentari Venlyn

We greatly appreciate the assistance in this endeavor, but we have one more request that I believe only your corporation could help with. We do not have enough trained medical professionals nor do we possess enough general crewmen to fully staff our vessels at wartime readiness. Given the vast number of employees IIS employs I am confident your channels of recruitment are very effective. Would IIS be willing to permit FSC to recruit via your channels?

Mr. Donovan
President of FSCorp

To: Mr. Donovan, FSCorp
CC: Kentari Venlyn, Iemochi Chiyo

Your request is a rather unique one I've never received in several decades of perfoming this job for three companies, Mr Donovan.

While the company may be able to send some of our unmanned shipyards to assist in the aid effort, the amount of extra hours of work and paper trail to satisfy this request is more difficult.

Our current infastructure is optimised for our size of company, with the employee base constantly changing from day to day. To recruit for a second company will be hard on our current system. The overtime and mostly planning required across all our locations may be substantial depending on your needs.

Can you estimate whether it will be in the thousands, tens of thousands?

Kind Regards

Wanikawa Eiva
Head of HR, IIS

To: Wanikawa Eiva
Head of HR, IIS

Indeed, you will see that our company is very different from the ones you are familiar with. It is both a strength and weakness.
We need around 500 medical personnel for the cargo bay refugee camps, 200 general crewmen for our ships, and 300 field personnel who will enter an active battlefield to retrieve civilians. It is this group that will be the hardest to find. We would prefer retired SAoY infantry and we will pay all wages and training costs as well as provide equipment.

Mr. Donovan
President of FSCorp

To: Mr Donovan

Those numbers will not be a problem at all, I'll issue some requests and they should be on their way to you sooner rather than later.

I'll have our friends over at Health & Psych work closely with me on this matter. We should be able to kill two birds with one stone, we can ask our doctors for names of medics while calling up some contacts who've passed through our Nekovalkyrja Rehabilitation Programme.

Those Nekos will be ex-SAOY and I'm sure some are looking for work, even if they cleared through the programme I doubt they would turn down the option to help civilians.

The general crewman can be procured easily through our standard channels with no issue at all - we don't actually hire those sorts of people ourselves as we don't have a standing navy but 200 will be snapped up by our employees referring people alone once we announce this internally.

Let us know if this suffices

Wanikawa Eiva
Head of HR, IIS

To: Wanikawa Eiva
Head of HR, IIS

I thank you again. This will certainly work. Please be sure to let the new hires know that these positions will have the potential of becoming permanent employment to those looking for it. I shall send data for rendezvous with the Mercian fleet as soon as possible. We will need time to make final preparations for this voyage.

Mr. Donovan
President of FSCorp

RPG-D RPGfix
Back