• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: 5th XF [Prelude] Point of Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
> ON ENLISTED BUNK: Kiyoko and Tesuro Present.
WARNING ADULT CONTENT

A look of surprise, and pleasure filled Kiyoko's eyes as his fingers dove into her, within moments of him finding his goal Kiyoko's hands had left him and were clenching the sheets as her hips bucked with desire up into each of his finger strokes. His kisses made her gasp for air, his warm breath rippling down her ivory skin as he went ever lower. Shocked, surprised that this innocent farm boy would bring her such pleasure she let out a moan, her juices soaked her and ran down his fingers past his wrists. Her eyes fluttered open wide, sapphires burning as his lips found her clit, her hands now filled with the sheets of the bed as she clutched them tighter and tighter in an attempt to subdue the urge to moan; a battle she lost as her pants grew to whimpers, and moans to a near scream.

Kiyoko's moans and gasps were like a sign to Tesuro of his success. He himself was surprised at how much he was able to do to Kiyoko. Until this point in his life he had been filled only with fantasies and an overbearing doubt over his true ability to please a woman. The thrusts of her hips against his fingers, her moans to the feeling of his tongue all over her most sensitive areas. All this served to build Tesuro's meek confidence in himself, and he grew bolder with Kiyoko with each gasp of pleasure that escaped her perfect lips. He too moaned a bit with her, surprised at how much he enjoyed her taste. It was almost an art to him; he would move his tongue against her in a variety of ways, testing, experimenting.

Tesuro listened to where she gasped the most, and there and flicked his tongue on her almost expertly--sucking here and there, nibbling where appropriate. To Tesuro, giving her this pleasure was almost as though she was doing it for him. He had longed to taste the sweet juices of a woman and now he had, and every moment his tongue laid upon Kiyoko was heaven for him. Still, he longed for more, to go where he had dreamed of going--and for Kiyoko to teach him how. His fingers crawled sensually up Kiyoko's tummy to her breasts, where he lightly massaged her, trying to keep his movement coordinated. His eyes wandered up to her, with a longing, lustful look in them...

Tesuro! Tesuro! Kiyoko urged him between her moans which had became faster and closer together, her tight muscular tummy heaved up and down, her finger's left the sheets and played within his hair, her hands tugging lightly on his head as he hit her sensitive areas. "Uhhh...Uhhhh, Wha...Uhhh Oooh Ky!!!" it hit her like a tidal wave, crashing against her nervous system sending wakes of pleasure through her. Her muscles twitched as the warmth overtook her, her eyes drifted shut and her head tilted back as she screamed. As she tensed with each shudder her lips surged with warm sweet fluid soaking over his tongue. As it passed her breaths grew deep, a warm smile as her lips curved upwards as her eyes met his once more.

As she screamed out Tesuro's name it inspired him to only quicken the movements of his tongue. He smiled a bit as she played with his smooth, wavy hair, and intensified his caresses as he felt her move his head. As she let out her final moans, now turned quite plainly into erotic screams, he knew he could make her come for him. The last caress of his tongue was long and drawn across her, almost in sync with her orgasm. He was filled with a feeling of joy, passion, eroticism that he felt could not be matched by any other. He was pleased with himself at being able to please a woman who was much more experienced than he, but he kept his composure, not allowing his eyes to stray from Kiyoko and returning her warm, satisfied smile. Though he had made her feel what he wanted, he was far from through, and he began to crawl up toward her until they were face-to-face, only inches apart. It was then the words escaped his mouth that he never imagined himself saying. It was almost uncharacteristic: "How have I been for you, Kiyoko..." he kissed her softly, interrupting his statement. "I want you so badly..." he continued, and then added almost cryptically: "Doce me, magistra..."

A wicked smile came from Kiyoko, as she pushed upwards on him pushing him off the bed and into a standing position, she got up herself-her juices dripping down her inner thighs. She grabbed his hand and pulled him behind her towards the attached bathroom. Once there she let go of him, leaving him standing there, her sapphire eyes looking back with a sensual gaze. She turned on the hot water, and the showers activated. She got her green hair wet, and let the water gently pour over her filling every crevice and curve. She then curled a finger urging him forwards, and then turned her back to him, leaning forwards bracing herself upon one of the support bars. Her hand slipping between her legs, visible from behind as she rubbed upon her clit, and opening the lips to show him.

Tesuro was shocked and mildly confused at her next move, not sure if she returned his sentiments or was simply about to storm out. He soon found that this was not the case, evident from the look in her eyes. His eyes gorged on her body, her thighs glistening from the moisture which Tesuro himself had caused. In and out he breathed, hard and exasperated as though he had just been running, his heart beating quickly. Beautiful Kiyoko. In every ounce of his being he wanted her, more and more by the moment. She grabbed his hand, leading him to the bathroom and he happily obliged. At this point there was no need to feel modest as he always thought he would, and he took no shame in his nudity. His eyes looked longingly upon Kiyoko, watching her legs and her perfect bottom entering the bathroom. She turned on the water and it cascaded down her body like a beautiful, epic waterfall, or so it seemed to Tesuro. The look in her eyes was unmistakable even to one with so little experience. Her whole body now soaked it glistened in the light of the shower room entirely, and as she opened herself for him it was a long-desired invitation to Tesuro. He slowly approached her arched form, gently holding onto her waist. Now having stepped into the water, he too was as wet as she, but it meant nothing to him. All he cared about was what he was about to experience with Kiyoko--in his eyes the most beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes upon. Slowly, and with just a hint of uncertainty, he positioned himself behind her, her hips beckoning, yearning for him. Then, unable to delay any longer, he entered her. Each inch was unbelievable; so warm, smooth, wet, tight. Even just as they started he let out a gasp, his eyes clenching tightly from this new unrivalled sensation. As his hips met hers, having fully pulled himself inside of her, it finally hit him that he was no longer a virgin--and he felt it in every sense of the phrase.

She clutched the support bar, the warm water flowing down her skin causing it to tingle. As he entered her she moaned, each inch grasped by her inner muscles, she pushed back on him, driving him even deeper. She turned her head, looking back at him, wanting him to have his way with her. Mhmm... she whispered within his mind. She prepared herself for him, taking a deep breath-awaiting him to pound into her. She expected it, she wanted it, and craved it, letting him know with her whimpers.

As she pushed against him this overwhelming warmth invaded his body. He cried out again, unable to contain how he felt within her to himself. The tingling was in his thighs, and shot through his leg. It all felt so good to him, he thought his legs might give out, though they never did. He began to pull away from her, and as tight as she was he felt as though she would not let him pull away. This made things feel even better for him as her inner muscles rubbed smoothly against the head of his member. His heart raced, his lungs expanded, My God, she is incredible... he thought to himself. She looked back at him with those eyes that he loved so, beckoning him into her yet again. Passion and desire filled him once again, giving him a new surge of sexuality energy. He pulled back only so much, not wanting to leave her and this new feeling; in her eyes he could tell what she wanted, and leaving her simply would not do. In only a moment his fingers grasped into her waist and he quickly thrust back into her, slamming into her hips with enough force to cause her breasts to shake. He repeated this motion, feeling her grow even tighter with each thrust. He bent himself toward her, quickening himself--panting and moaning just as she was before. He pounded into her with great fervor, and intensity; a part of him he had never seen before. It was so base, so core...and he loved it.

Her stamina was greater than his, she had no strain to stay positioned, slamming back against him meeting each thrust. She moaned "Uhhh...Uhh..Mhmmm" she struggled to draw breath as he knocked it out of her in shrieks of ecstasy. She tightened her muscles around his member, milking it as it pounded her. Harder! she begged, wanting him to fill her. It all unexpected, she had come to find a friend-and would leave with a lover. He treated her with a curiosity, and now with passion; somewhere within it all she found respect. Within that was the feeling of being taken care of, it made the pleasure grow all the more. Warmth flooded her as another orgasm came on, she screamed, wanting him more and more.

Tesuro could hardly keep up with Kiyoko, but he pushed himself to his limits in order to not fail her. He wanted more than anything to keep her content in their love making, and she made it generously obvious that he was doing just that. With each pound against her he let out an "Ungh!", "Umpf!", and at times an aroused gasp followed by a light smile. She screamed "harder" into his mind and he followed her command just as directly as if she were giving him an order on the bridge. His desire for her could not be matched, and he could feel something rising within the very pit of him. This was it, he knew, and his thrusts grew harder. She tightened around him even more, longingly forcing him to continue, and the pleasure built by the moment. Kiyoko...! I... he sent to her, unable to finish his thought. Her juices made his movements smoother and faster than ever, and with one final, powerful thrust he held her hips against him and he filled her. He screamed out in unknown ecstasy for her, holding her tightly against him as he continued to release into her for the few precious seconds that he did. Even after he had emptied into her he stayed, his arms slowly reached around her tummy and his head found its way to her shoulder, which met with his hot, heavy breaths of sweet release...

Kiyoko stood up, Tesuro slipping out from her. She turned to him, the water showering over them both. A pleased and thankful look within her eyes. She embraced him, kissing him deeply beneath the cascade of the water. His fluids ran with hers, down her inner thighs swept away with the water. But not all was swept away; a feeling of worry crept within the confines of her mind-she didn't show it, not in the least. Soon it would be time to go-return to her quarters to face Caine., her hands cradled his face as she kissed him. The hearts of many on the ship, now hung within the balance. Pursuit would likely follow, and to her it would be the survival of the fittest; least long as she was interested.

A strange feeling fell over him as he slid out of Kiyoko, watching her turn and look at him with those sapphire eyes. It was new, perhaps a little unsettling. He watched each droplet of water fall down her body, and in that moment she looked to him to be an angel, warm and glowing. Time seemed to slow as he looked her over. Tesuro...what do you think you're feeling...this beautiful woman...you don't... his thought was interrupted as Kiyoko kissed and embraced him. He returned the embrace wholly, as well as the kiss. It was different than before though, the kiss was passionate but held no hints of sexual backing, and the embrace was complete and warm, not at all like the rough embrace of love-making. Their lips parted and he looked into her eyes, eager to hear what she would say to him after what had happened between them.

Kiyoko broke the kiss, and whispered; "I have to go. We leave in the morning." She kissed him again, briefly this time. A soft compassionate gaze met his once again, she blinked momentarily. And turned to walk out of the shower-grabbing a towel as she did. There was a new quest ahead of her now, how to leave the room with at least a little finesse. She dried herself off, saying to him; "I will see about moving you four to better arrangements. There is an abundance of empty officer quarters. It would be nice to have you closer" She dropped the towel and headed into the other room to gather her clothing.

His heart felt warmer as she said those words. "Yes, I think being closer to you would be very nice...Kiyoko..." he responded, with a comfortable a casual tone of voice which he had not used with her before. He followed her out of the shower, drying himself off with towel just mildly, enough so that he was not soaking. Walking into the room he noticed the distinct smell of sex; one which he was not familiar with but instinctively knew what it was. He got out a fresh set of comfort clothes and began to dress, watching Kiyoko as he did, wanting to imprint the image of her body in his mind. When he was fully dressed he shook his hair around, drying it a bit more. He approached Kiyoko, taking her hand lightly in his. The look in his eye was concerned. "Kiyoko...my Shosa, this...you...don't think this a mistake, do you...? Will we meet like this again...?" he said in a hopeful voice. It was evident he did not just mean sex, but something more.

Kiyoko smiled, "That depends on you...after all I wont make things so easy for you next time." she said with promise. "Next time, I expect dinner first, which means you will have to ask me out." she smiled as she put on her skirt and shirt, letting go of his hand. She left the wet panties on his bed, fully intending on leaving them there. She kissed him again, this time only a peck. "Goodnight..." and she headed towards the door, ordering Yūgumo to release the lockout as she left him and headed into the corridor.

He smiled again, and nodded solemnly. He bowed to her in a somewhat joking manner, referring to the fact that their relationship now branched out of the realm of superior officer to soldier. "Of course, my Shosa." he said now with more affection to that phrase. "I promise you will not be disappointed...good night, and may you have the sweetest of dreams..." As she walked away he wanted to embrace her suddenly, but kept the urge to himself, knowing that if he willed enough, there would be a time when he could hold her perfection in his arms once again. He sighed longingly when she left the room, walking back over to his bed and immediately noticing the memento she left for him. Picking them up, he knew that he could not let anyone else see them, as it would be solid evidence to the inevitable suspicions that would arise. So he placed them in his own undergarment drawer, placing them neatly on the bottom. With the entire situation through, he laid down on his bunk and looked up at the upper bunk which he was examining not but a few hours ago, a wide smile upon his face.

>END
(Lockout on the enlisted bunk has been lifted. Kiyoko will be passing the enlisted commons shortly)

Caine was hanging out with the enlisted when he noticed Kiyoko passing by the room and blinked. He nodded to them and smirked. "The lockout was lifted, I suggest you guys get some rest." he said and went to pursue Kiyoko, but ended up pulling her into the commons instead. "Kiyoko..." he blinked and perked a brow. I know what happened, there's no other reason she'd be grinning like that and the lockout. Man that feels like a hard slap to the face.. he thought to himself. "I have a message for you from Mitsuya-chujo." he said to her. "It involves your other officers." he said a bit sadly at the news he bore.

Ichiro nodded. "But first...Kiyoe...could you do me a small favor? Just...stay seated...the way you usually would be....please." he said, looking up at her. His look was serious. "I...want to draw you."

Caine sighed and looked into Kiyoko's eyes, seeing her desire to just relax and gently let her go. "There is a problem and normally I wouldn't bring it to you after your...extertion but it's important." he said to her. Caine heard Ichiro's request and perked a brow and smiled a bit.

His muscles flexed as he leaned in close to Kiyoko, his very light smell of cologne wafting to her nose, Caine's voice went into a whisper between just them. "The Yamahata was destroyed while enroute from a recon mission...." he started. "Command can't assign us more personnel with the availability of experienced officers going into the war effort." he said in a conspirator's whisper before pulling away looked off to the side for a moment. The hurt was welling up in his heart and mind after finding out what he did a moment ago. "If you'll excuse me... I need to go request more clothing, I left it all on Pisces." he smiled at her and started to leave but paused and whispered to her. "I still love you." he said and started to head for the door, trying to hide just how much it hurt and even scared him.

"Er... how long do you think it'll take? I mean, I was going to go to sleep now that our room's open, but I guess I can stick around for a bit if you want." She leaned back, trying to restrain her natural urge to fidget. It had been a long, tiring day, and she honestly did want to get some rest... but at the same time, it would be rude to say no, and she found Ichiro's request a bit flattering.

"Be but a few moments more. I was drawing while you were talking, so it's almost done. Just a few more details, and I can finish it before first shift in the morning." Ichiro said, smiling as he made some strokes with his pencil. "Done. Thank you for being ever so patient."

Tesuro laid on his bed, humming and moving his feet to a tune he made up as he want along. He was happy; happier than he'd been in a very long time. And for the first time he felt as though he did not live on the fringes of society--close to at least one person in some way.

However, he still did not even know of Caine, though he remembered Kiyoko mentioned his name in their conversation. The name had no meaning to him, as she never signified what relationship the two had, and thus Tesuro remained blissfully unaware of what he had just done. No doubt it would soon come to light and he would be presented with quite a dilemma, now having grown an attachment to his Shosa and her to him.

But for now he was still happy, grinning wide and happily while humming a blissful, made-up tune.

"... oh. Well, that wasn't so bad!" Kiyoe quickly crossed over to Ichiro's couch, leering over him with a predatory grin on her face, "Now c'mon, you've gotta let me see it. I'll see it one way or another, whether you like it or not."

Caine slapped his palm to his forehead, it just now hitting him Akira had questioned him about how he came to be there. "Well Akira, I came here from pisces after helping Taisa-Igarashi and Taisa-Steel to escape the lockdown our moronic Taisa had in place." he said as he brushed his fingers through his hair and shrugged. "She may been new to command, and she was doing well until we got a flood of refugees on the less-than-half-completed station." he rolled his eyes, thinking about the whole incident.

"She had locked the entire station down in an attempt to keep a stalker of hers form escaping. I may not have right to say but she was an idiot to do that, the guy was focusing on her exclusively." Caine explained. "But then again I suppose having a pair of eyes then a still beating heart delivered to you would shake anyone up. But she couldn't even think to DNA test it then compare it to teh refugee list..." he groaned and shook his head before turning to Ichiro, believing he gave Akira a good enough explaination.

"Sorry Ichiro." he said, hanging his head for a moment. "I got distracted..." Caine, flushing slightly in embarrassment while walking over to have a look but paused. "Heh looks like you two are having fun, just be sure to let us all see your art when you're satisfied with it, personally I'd like to see it."

Meanwhile the Yugumo sprite nudged Cam a few more times to try and wake her up before sighing. "Ms Sarri, please wake up we have to clean up..." she said before sliding her arms around the sleeping woman and tried to lift her from the chair and help her to the quarters.

Kiyoko turned an even paler white as the news about the Yamahata was given by Caine. The high from Tesuro crashed with this mighty blow, three of her dearest friends were aboard that ship; all three of which were requested by her to serve on the Yugumo.

Kiyoko swallowed hard, not daring to cry in front of the enlisted soldiers. Caine however walked off-rather than being there for her in her time of need. She watched wide eyed as he spoke to Ichiro and Kiyoe. Bastard...

Kiyoko said to Kiyoe, Ichiro and Akira "Excuse me.â€

Caine was completely taken by surprise by the rough response. It had been an innocent mistake on his part, he didn't know who was on the ship. There was no way he could've known but it hit him almost instantly as he got shoved back and almost tossed toward the couch. "Argh" he let out, hitting nthe couch awkwardly and he and the couch went over backward.

"Damn...Kiyoko...I'm sorry..." he said. "I didn't know.." he muttered as he slowly got to his feet shaking his head to clear it. Caine thought for a moment looking at the door intently. "Kiyoko......."

Kiyoe's playful attempts to snatch the paper out of Ichiro's hands were abruptly cut off when she sidestepped away from the flying form of Caine in surprise. She hadn't heard the conversation leading up to the Shosa's decision to toss him aside, but it was apparent that something was up. She quickly crossed over to the couch to help Caine up, but it seemed that he took care of that himself--she settled for righting the couch and looking at him worriedly as he stood in the doorway.

"Are you okay? That was..." She glanced at the couch again--it wasn't all too light. Whatever had set off the Shosa, she'd meant business.

Caine blinked, getting up with their help and looked at Ichiro and Kiyoe. "I'm fine, just a bruise or two that'll heal in a few moments." he said, still looking concerned. "I think... I should've waited to mention that to her." the blonde said. "Thanks for your concern you guys." he said to them and sighed. "Unexpected." he finished the sentence for Kiyoe.

Kiyoko changed in silence, wiping the occasional tear from beneath her eyes. Damn...Not supposed to cry anymore-you're a commanding officer now. Put yourself together. She coached herself, taking a deep breath before walking back out of her ready-room and onto the command deck.

Ritsuko was the only one on duty except for a few NH-12 sprites on the upper level. "Okay, early is one thing-but five hours?â€

"Well...if you are sure you are okay, I'm going to head to bed. Can't finish this particular drawing partly drunk and tired." Ichiro said, smiling at him and Kiyoe, before headed to the room.

Camellia protested weakly as the sprite looped one of her arms and picked her drunken dead weight up, though out of subconcious assistance, Camellia began to stagger/walk with her.

"Why ya takin me away?" She asked, still half asleep and half drunk, " I, I coulda jus slep where I was..." she slurred.

The sprite giggled a bit as she helped her toward her quarters. "No you can't ms Sarri." she said. "We have to clean up from the party, unless you wanna help you gotta get to bed long day tomorrow."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…