• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Premier Request First Contact Situation at Chiharu

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
To: Ketsurui Yuumi-Premier

Premier, we have received a transmission from an unknown species requesting to meet with you.

The YSS Aeon under my command explored a planet with an NMX installation. We rescued a number of prisoners/slaves from the installation. One of them is an alien that we have no data on in our databases.

My SSS Liaison Josea Gustav has been meeting with this individual aboard the Seventh Dock.

The individual has identified them-self as the Vonai-Rya'ka of the Poku Degonjo Saeruo. They wish to repatriate their citizen, and begin a dialog between our peoples.

I have not yet replied to their repeating message, which I am attaching a copy of it to this message. Please advise how you wish me to proceed.

Respectfully,
Ise Katae-Taisa
Commander, YSS Aeon

Encrypted Attachment

Re: Premeir Request First Contact Situation at Chiharu

Taisa:

I am on my way. Inform no one further about this contact. This matter is to be handled with the strictest secrecy.

Forward any relevant data that you have so far on the species and its ways.

Ketsurui Yuumi,
Premier to the Empress Himiko
Yamatai Star Empire

RPG-D RPGfix
Back