• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Press release by ITC

I would like to be one of the first to live here

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoerik

Inactive Member
To: All Yamatai Citizens

Greetings everyone!

We are proud to present to you our first habitation project on planet Ushobrakflug: Prototype City Alpha. We know, it's not big a deal, and when it's finished it's only able to hold merely 40,000 people. But the fact that it is a beginning for us to make Ushobrakflug a full able planet, capable of holding more than just soldiers. Mark my words, citizens of Yamatai: In a time of merely 10 years, Ushobrakflug will have become a mayor trade hub, you will see.

Now, our tiny village can at this time hold only 200 people, but as the project grows and gets to a new stage we will be able to hold more people.

So, for a limited time only, we are allowing 200 people into the village at the price of merely 1,500 KS p.p and we offer a free ride to Ushobrakflug on on of our spaceships designed for interstellar flight.

So if you wish to live on the frontier of Yamatai space, this is your chance. Subscribe to our project, and become one of the first to live in this exciting new world. Subscription is available at my office, that of Takahashi Kenichi, and we will allow you on the site. But be quick, 'cause full is full.

See you soon!

Greetings,
Takahashi Kenichi
Director
Intergalactic Transport Corporation

RPG-D RPGfix
Back