• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC [Private] Geshrinari Ship Order

Exhack

Inactive Member
To: Geshrinari Shipyards

Hello and good day! I am famous Francian merchant-magnate Algol Marida and at this moment I represent a buyer's club that desires to place a mass purchase order for light freighters in order to bargain prices down. As bulk orders of identical products are ordinarily quite a bit cheaper than single custom orders, the buyers have asked that I attempt to bargain with you in order to secure an affordable price.

Order from buyer said:

Our initial bid will be 70% regular cost on the light freighters (2 100 000 KS total), 80% total cost (480 000 KS) on the medium freighters and 100% cost on the heavy freighter (300 000 KS).

They request you also include all standard furnishing and support vehicles, although extra features will not be necessary. They will purchase used and surplus equipment before new craft. Warranties will be unlikely as individual buyers have expressed interest in customizing their vessels, invalidating the most common terms for such agreements.

I eagerly await your response,
Algol Marida

RPG-D RPGfix
Back