• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network Private Message: Mist to Yaichiro

Fay

To: Kage Yaichiro
Subject: I miss you

Father... It has been a long time. I know you've probably been extremely worried about me, but... I'm fine. There is a lot to talk about.

Miyako and I... didn't work out. We had a big fight, and I left. Just in time, it seems... I don't know what happened in the UOC, but I haven't been able to get a message to her or anyone else for that matter. I didn't know what else to do.. but call you. I am in Yamatai again... probably came here on one of the last transports from the UOC. Do you think we could meet somewhere? I know you are probably really busy with work, but... I really need to see you.

Your loving daughter,
~Mist

To: Kage Katsumi "Mist"
Subject: Re: I miss you

I have been very worried, and am glad to hear you're safe. I don't know what happened in the UOC, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Mishhu were behind it.

For a time I had a cushy (and somewhat boring) job as the Curator of the Sakura Imperial Museum, but I've since been assigned to the YSS Eucharis under my original Commanding Officer. I'm not sure when I'll be back to talk to you in person, but I can certainly help with living arrangements.

I own a large home in Kyoto where you can stay as long as you like, and it'd be good if Midori-san had some company now and again. She's a shell-shocked Ketsurui Samurai who was once my superior during better times, and a nice woman(no, she's not a new mother, just a good friend who needed support). There's a Kawaii named Reiko as well. Do you still have the money I left you? If not, I can give you more. The address is XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXX, Kyoto.

Feel free to contact me again, and often. I look forward to when we get an opportunity to meet again, and am glad you're safe.

A relieved father,
Kage Yaichiro

To: Kage Yaichiro
Subject: Re: Re: I miss you

It's good to hear from you. I didn't wish to seem so emotional, but it has been difficult recently. I will wait for you at your house. It will be good to meet some new people, especially if they are your friends.

I still have the money you sent me. It has helped a lot since I left the UOC. I will not be needing any more for a while, and I will hopefully have a job again by the time you get back. Be safe, and see you before you know it!

With Love,
~Mist

RPG-D RPGfix
Back