• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Private Message] TO the Pryedain Government

Aendri

Inactive Member
I've recently come into possession of a large amount of household items, as well as colonial equipment. I have no use for such things, with my needs being provided for by the military I serve, but I read somewhere that you have been taking on a number of the Jiyuuian refugees Nepleslia so kindly took in. In memory of a number of old friends who were in the UOC, I'd like to donate those items to you, to help with their resettlement and provisioning as best I can. If they're of no use to you, but you know where I could send them instead, I'd be glad to send them elsewhere as well.

Hopefully,
Kumiko Endoh

Code:
  6 lamps
  Jar of Pico-Jelly
  Pico-Jelly Deluxe Controller
  6 Hydrogen/Oxygen distillation machines
  Shipment of video games
  2 Desktop phones
  4 boxes of airfilters
  Air/Water heating element
  Civilian construction explosives
  SDI water filtration system
  5 Foam creation devices
  Neural processor pack
  Box of Handheld radio sets

Dear Ms. Endoh,

We gratefully accept and appreciate your donation to our beleaguered comrades, the Jiyuuians. Most, if not all, of these materials can be put to use in their communities. We will let the community leaders know of your individual generosity.

Items which cannot be used will be sold to generate funds for the community. Our planet simply cannot create enough jobs and income for so many people so it has become our policy to resell any donation item which cannot be used. Those proceeds go to a community fund, which Jiyuuian community leaders allocate as needed.

Once again, thank you on behalf of the Jiyuuian expat community.

Robertsville City Council

RPG-D RPGfix
Back