• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Private Message, YE 35] High Priest Tomoe Tur'listia to Taisho Yui.

DocTomoe

Sender: High Priest Tomoe Tur'listia
To: Taisho Ketsurui Yui
Subject: Senate Meddling, Bill 95 Amendment

Taisho Yui,

I send this message with respect, as well as great concern for the prospects of my neighbor. While we have not seen eye to eye in nearly any affair, I can not find myself able to ignore the situation which is unfolding within your Empire's senate. From what I observe, I see what can only be described as something bordering mutiny against the very nature of your kind. For this dire state of your culture, you have my sympathy.

Amongst my people, we have warriors which accept their obligation with honor, with pride, and with dignity. Our Fyunnen know they are the sword and shield of the Matriarchy, and cherish the fact. Amongst those in my dominion are servants, who continue their service even while being given freedom, because they take their position as an obligation to the actions of their ancestors.

I tell you these things because I want you to be aware that I know the solution to your Empire's situation; education. While my people are taught by their mothers and fathers what is considered a noble life, your people are taught while being formed in a vat, put together from hemosynth and subatomic femto-construction machines. Do not allow your young to be confused by flimsy arbitrary concepts of what they could be, educate them from the beginning to know who they are, and why they were born, let them know the legacy which is their birthright.

By this point, you may ask yourself; "Why would this stubborn alien send such a message?", I do so because I fear for what would become of your Empire if ideologies were to drift too far apart. Without solidarity, an Empire such as Yamatai would become crippled and diseased, and would give rise to horrors that would make the SMX and NMX pale in comparison. Beyond that, I have respect for the nature of your kind, while the Emperor Uesu once spoke that you have no deity to serve and that you are your own gods, I have a near certainty that there is a hand at play beyond self-indulgence which was suggested by his words; what rules your kind just as much as any god or goddess, would be the memory of those past, the traditions set down in the blood of your kin, the sacrifice which was made to forge your Empire. What the children that came in your Empire's 29th year do now is undermine everything that your kin shed blood to protect, and even from where I sit, that is something reprehensible.

I wish you best of luck in the trials ahead, may you continue to be a strong matriarch to your people.

Signed,
High Priest Tomoe Tur'listia.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back