• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Private]To Motoyoshi Tio from Motoyoshi Caine

Tyler

Inactive Member
To Motoyoshi Tio
Crowned Prince, Yamatai Star Empire
Colonial Liason, UOC

Hello Tio-sama, you may or may not know me, but I was your sister's lover before she died. My name is Caine and I have recently uncovered something she left for me...all of us that might be of interest to you too. I'd like to meet you in person to discuss it if at all possible, but I heard you were taken to a medical facility on Jiyuu. So I'll keep it short here, she died doing what she believed was right in protecting an inferior force from the overpowering force our military has.

I know this hard for you, but hopefully what I have enclosed will help you to understand her reasons. I was there when she died, I was on the ship that destroyed the Mazu. I want to apologize to you that I couldn't do anything to prevent it.

Taii Motoyoshi Caine
CO of the 17th Kasairyuu Wing

Attached: file uncovered on Kiyoko's laptop

To: Caine Ionoche

Please then Caine, come to the assembly session today. We shall enjoy a piece of Freedom Cake in memory of my dear sister, your lover. Thank you for the information.

~Tio

RPG-D RPGfix
Back