Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: YSS Destiny Problem in Colonist sector 5, sub-sector 6 aka Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdragon

Inactive Member
Roken gets dressed in his new uniform and steps out of his quarters quickly, he had spent to much time resting and now he was a little worried that he might be late for his training. Roken thought that the AI could direct him to where he needed to go but it was a little disturbing that the computer would whisper in his ear, it didnt make sense but it didnt matter what matters is that I need to report in.

"There's a situation in one of Nepleslian sections that I think you might want to check out." The AI whispered in his ear, "A fight in a bar, Colonist sector 5, sub-sector 6, you can't miss it, it's missing all its windows. Enjoy."

Roken smiled to himself, About time something interesting happend. Roken made his way to the elevator and stept in "Colonist sector 5, sub-sector 6" as the elevator went down and had a thought, I never even bothered to get a weapon and I left my knife at the acadamy, oh well I can handle this.

The AI directed the elevator to the area closest to the inn in question. In fact when it opened the inn was opposite the module. All the windows where shattered, the sign post was ripped off, and from the inside shouts of "How dare you send everyone that message?!?" and "Me!?! You're the one that sent those images of me you bastard!" could be heard, along with the repeated sound of things shattering and the overall decor of a good Nepleslian punch up. Luckily they had not resorted to using guns. He couldn't see them however, and the door, which was shut, was pretty much the only thing intact on the front of the building.

Roken stept off the elevator and marched to the inn and carfully made his way to the nearest broken window, he's seen his share of fights and knew that a little caution was a good idea. he made his way to the window and peaked into the window.

Beyond the shattered window was chaos. All the furniture had been shattered, leaving a scattering of long pieces of wood, splinters and twisted metal. There was a crowd of Nepleslian's, in a general brawl, including one who was for some reason hanging unconscious from the remains of a chandelier.

Two Nepleslian in particular where circling each other, bloodied. The other Nepleslians where just attacking each other for no apparent reason.

"This is definently like home" Roken said to himself and climbed through the broken window. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!" He yelled Roken wasnt sure if that was a good idea or not but it didnt matter now, as he made his way to the two Nepleslian's fighing avoiding punches and remains of chairs being thrown, "STOP FIGHTING NOW!!"

"He sent a bloody message about me to everyone in this area!" One Nepleslian screamed.

"That is a lie! I never sent to fucking message! You sent a naked picture of me around this entire district!" The other Nepleslian screamed back. It looked like this was going to become a full on riot. Nepleslians where gathering in and around the bar, a single spark could set the whole thing off.

(OCC: This would be a good oppurtunity for any Security or MP characters to make an apearance. Blackdragon has left this thread for some reason, but feel free to come in.)

Carlos stood off to one side, his arms folded, holding an unlit cigarette in one hand. He had watched the fight the entire time, debating whether or not to attempt intervene. One thing was certain, once the dust settled he would probably end up tending to injuries on the bar counter.

With an exasperated sigh he stepped forward and said in a commanding voice, tinged with a Mexican accent.

"'Ey! Calm down, alright? This is not a place to be fighting! We're in deep space for fuck's sake, alright? Now someone step back and explain to me what the hell is going on here..."

The man who had accused the other of sending pictures of him around the district, picked up the remains of a chair, and threw it at the other Nepleslian. "This little fuck wad, sent naked pictures of me around. How the fuck he got the fucking picture I don't know. All I know is I will kill him!"

The other man managed to swat the chair away with his arm, but failed completely to stop the picture Nepleslian, from leaping on him, and begining to choke him. As he was being chocked he grabbed the others arms, trying to free himself, as he brought his knee up into the picture mans stomach. The picture man was so angry he barely noticed.

Outside all hell had broken loose, it was now simply a swarm of bodies, doing their best to main other bodies. This would need some controlling.

With another exasperated sigh, Carlos slid his service pistol from its holster and pointed at the ceiling with one hand.

He pulled the trigger smoothly five times, hopefully enough to grab the attention of the brawling group in front of him and maybe restore some order, if only for a few moments.

"STOP THE FUCKING BRAWLING!"

Indeed everyone was quiet, punches where halted mid way, chairs where stopped just before they hit heads, and all heads turned towards Carlos. Silence reigned for a few seconds.

"Hey that guy used a gun. Here we are being civilised and holding back from guns, and he goes and threatens us with one. That's not right!" A voice called out, shattering the silence. A quiet rumble of aproval went through the crowd, rising to become a roar.

A hail of pieces of wood cans, and the occasional large piece of chair where thrown at Carlos, and the riot continued. If Carlos looked he would see that the Nepleslians where heavily armed with projectile weapons, they where just holding back.

The AI sent out a message to all of the MP's and Security personell that weren't doing anything. "We have a serious problem in Colonist section 5, sub-sector 6. Requiring back up."

Henako was about to go in to Bay 19 and saw loads of infantry helping out there. Then there was a message from the AI. Henako jumped at the chance to go and help. He turned round and ran for the module. One insided, "Colonist section 5, sub-sector 6 please." Henako asked. It took the usual 5 seconds and he was on the floor level.

There infront of him was the bar. It was a reak. He walked forward and stepped through what was left of the door. There was a SA officer in there already, but it looked like no one was listening. Henako pulled out his batton.

"Ok people." he screamed. "A whole lot of SA soldiers are about to come up and stop this with violence. I would stop now." . He walked forward. There where loads of them. Then there where two in the middle of the room. He stepped in to the circle. "Stop this now." Henako stood in the middle of the two men.

Carlos shot an icy glare at them for the moments silenced reigned, and as he heard them shout about his use of a gun, he shot back in a gruff voice "Ay! You estupidos jode, using a fuckin' chair to hit a guy? Oh yeah, real civilised!"

The first few wooden projectiles he managed to avoid until one clipped him across the shoulder, inviting several more to strike him in various places around the body.

He looked up and noticed they were rather armed themselves...Carlos was burning with anger, and bleeding from his brow, but he knew when he was outnumbered.

As the MP stepped between the two men, Carlos stood upright, holding his gun down with the safety on....talk about good timing.

The picture man was doing a good job of choking the life out of the other one, when the man who accused the other of sending a message got a burst of strength from somewhere, flipped him over and began to pound his face. Meanwhile a Nepleslian bull rushed Henako from behind.

Carlos was surounded by a ring of jeering Nepleslians, who wher poking him with sticks, in an attempt to get a reaction.

No one took any notice of Henako's warning that the security forces where on their way.

'You pendejos are only making it harder on yourselves...'

He strove to remain calm in the face of the jeering bastards poking him with sticks, but he was quickly losing his patience.

'Poke me one more time and I swear to god I am going to break one of your fuckin' jaws!'

Henako lost his temper, a man had come at him from behind. Henako picked him self up and swung the batton at the guys head. Then looked over towards the two fighting on the floor, running over quickly he went to hit the man who was on top.

There where so many of them. He looked towards the other infantry officer. "Use force, it's the only way." Henako called out.

'Gladly! YOU'RE MINE PENDEJO!!'

He spun his pistol around so that he gripped it by the barrel and lunged forward, swinging hard for the Nep directly in front of him, hoping to score a savage blow with the pistol butt to the man's temple.

The Nepleslian went down from Carlos' vicious blow, unconcious, but one of the others in the group took advantage of the opening, and brought their club like piece of wood down on Carlos' back.

The man managed to block Henako's blow with his arm, and since Henako had not activated either of its functions it did little. As he ran off to hit the top man in the brawl, the man who had just blocked his attack tackled him from behind.

Henako felt the guy hit him from behind, he slid across the floor. As he did he put his club on to low vibration. He was seriously angry now. He picked himself up and swung the club once more at the guys head. This time with more power and speed.

Henako turne round to see the other officer fall to the floor. "Shit." Henako ran towards the group around him. Swinging his club at the closest guy, trying to draew a few aways from the other guy. "We have to work together." He called out the the man on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back