Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: YSS Destiny Problem in Colonist sector 5, sub-sector 6 aka Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlos nodded and wiped the blood once again with his sleeve, giving a little groan before speaking

'*snck* Yeah man...thanks...is everything under control here? Shit was hittin' the fan for a bit there...'

"Everythings under control. It seems like someone was deliberatly stirring things up. Someone sent that message and letter." The man sounded thoughtfull, "The question is who."

Carlos nodded and winced as a bolt of pain shot up through his back, which was no-doubt going to be one huge bruise in the morning.

'Man...I was jus' sitting in over there' - he motioned to where the bar once sat - 'Trying to find my way to my quarters...I'm new here. You know where those are? Or better yet...the medical bay? I should probably get checked out...'

"Sure, I'll help you there." The Riot Policeman helped Carlos up, and helped him towards the transport module. Once inside he asked for the medical bay, and within a few second they where there.

"Oh dear, not another one." A female doctor called out, and came to take Carlos.

Around the ward where around thirty badly injured Nepleslians that had been in the fight.

"So what is wrong with you?" She asked him.

'I'm brusied all over, but mostly I think I may have broken my nose...'
He was still bleeding from the nose, beginning to feel a little light-headed. He glanced about the medical bay, noting all the high-tech medical equipment and the 30 injured Neps...

'This is the Medical Bay huh? I'm a medic...I think I'm supposed to be stationed here.'

Telgias walked into the medical bay heading to the medical storeroom.
He had heard of the fuss that had happened, he wndered what it was.

Carlos stood idly by, leaning against a wall. Absently he popped an endorphine analog and felt the warmth wash through his body and calm his aching muscles and bruises. Good stuff like this had been really hard to come by back in New Juarez, mostly they used a combination of archaic solid pills and booze as a pain reliever.

Riding the golden sensation of pain relief, he supposed he ought to find his quarters and get some rest. His body needed time to mend those wounds.

Certainly he'd been given a nice welcome, a bar room brawl turned into a riot.

But then again, who joined the army expecting another quiet day at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back