• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Promised Land

Which starting plot do you want to play?

• Espionage

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Assassination

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Infilitration

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
@Whitehart That would be cool.
I will write up my character tomorrow and see if anything needs changing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and since this came up in chat: While this is non-canon, that's only the case because I'm GM-ing before an arbitrary three month limit. I'll see about making it canon after June 3rd-ish.

I'm talkin' at you @ArsenicJohn

@Dumont I didn't mean anything by it, just noting it's in Open RP. Also, considering Frost's character does it matter that I was going to make a redheaded seductress? Do I need to change my character now?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not so much the hair color alone.. She was also going to be similar in terms of being basically a lust-fueled sex machine, thus her being good at seduction. :/

If it is your characters only thing then it could be a problem, but if you have other skills to go along with it than it should all be ok. James Bond is a seductor but I bet a bunch of the other double o's are too, they just all have other talents that make them stand out

I'll be able to write up my character for this in a few days. Work schedule had been leaving me short on writing creativity

If it's not too late to hop on this train, I'm planning on having a character up and ready for this in a day or two.

Got a page up for mine, working on history. A day or two and my Doctor Brigid should be done.

@ArsenicJohn Apologies for utilizing a character so similar to yours. It's not something I did intentionally; rather, it's because, well, Suzume was already "complete" - and I'm trying to "cut back" on the number of unfinished projects/characters/etc. I have. :oops:

@FrostJaeger No problem, I believe there are enough differences that it won't be redundant. After reading Suzume's history I realize they are really going to be nothing alike.

Looking good so far, but I'd like it if @Zack could sign off on the stuff involving Wazu, since this is rather specific 'The Associates are your enemy' things.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back