• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Promised Land

Which starting plot do you want to play?

• Espionage

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Assassination

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Infilitration

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Play thread is UP.

Due to a tie in the votes, the coin toss has come up tails for Espionage. While Wes suggested that the team be based on an attack VTOL, you are all awesome enough to deserve stretch limo treatment for your mission briefing. Assume you have been called at a rude hour.

Those who want to be right there can already be in the car, anyone still working on a character can just be picked up on another street corner before the mission proper begins.

EDIT: Also, for those who hoped for the other missions, those ones will still be on the docket for the team once this one is done. They'll be handled in a totally not shadowland BBS thing in-character however.

Last edited:
Eh, I'll move things forward tomorrow if no one has any more to do in the planning part. I expected a drop off of activity after the initial part, but I'm cool to do this with even one person on board.

Yeah I'm here, I just wasn't posting cause I was the last person to post before GM post and wanted to give people the chance to react to my post before posting again.

I suspect I'm just giving too much time when people would rather move to action. But then I like to give people time to banter. Don't worry about posting too often, though; I'm spending time with you all because I want to.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…