• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC Proprietary OI-M1-1A Schematics Found

Rizzo

To: Origin Industries

Dear ally,

As you know FSCorp is in a very fragile position as a young business entity. Operating so far from the core systems can be challenging as well as dangerous. A situation has presented itself that requires combat capable equipment that we do not possess.

A week ago an employee of ours recovered a copy of the OI-M1-1A Ashigaru from an illegitimate source. While we do not condone this behavior the transaction has already taken place and we now have in our possession the aforementioned data.

We would like to return this data, but it is easily copied and all I could give is my word of it's dispossession.

We do need this technology to counter a local Rixxicor problem. Would you be willing to negotiate an arrangement for us to borrow these plans?

Signed,

Mr. Donovan

P.S. The plans mentioned are below.

To: Frontier Service Corporation

We appreciate being told of your intent regarding the M1 Ashigaru despite the original schematics having been stolen and are easily found on the net. Though you may proceed to manufacture them for personal use and self defense, we would appreciate not creating them for resale. Origin Industries is willing to deliver parts, components and fully assembled suits however, should the need arise. As always, bulk orders will receive a small discount.

Signed,

Yuno Fumihiko
Origin Industries Representative
Dawn Station

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back