Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Art Protecat Commissions

@Protecat is a wonderful artist I have commissioned a bunch of times in the past and it is with a happy heart that I welcome her to Star Army!

Here is her commission info sheet:
a68.media.tumblr.com_b3c888ca91e432fcf8506a4faf00f122_tumblr_ogbvp59WCg1v1qtrto1_1280.png
Characters done by Protecat for me:
ai.imgur.com_p00HtEA.png ai.imgur.com_ixGec1J.png
Now here are some examples of mecha, power armor, and backgrounds Protecat has done for SARP:
ai.imgur.com_BwY7PmD.jpg ai.imgur.com_YTxiyrP.jpg

All in all a really great artist! Here are her deviantart and tumblr pages, just to give you more examples of her work!

Have fun on the site, Protecat!

Last edited:
Holy balls! That's amazing!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back