• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Protectors of the Alliance] Solus Gauss Cannon

Sham

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Infantry Weapon
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=raiconian_alliance:protectors_of_the_alliance:solus_cannon

Faction: The Great and Powerful | Raiconian Alliance
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) I DECREE THIS WEAPON IS RAIKEN APPROVED! Right now.
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) For a super special awesome gun like this? ART IS REQUIRED.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) FOR THE FIRST TIME, Yes. The Solus Gauss Cannon comes with Esyga Gauss Rounds. I'll be using this page for all my gauss rounds. (I will resubmit the page when new ammo is added, so NTSE can have a looksie at it.)
Contains New art? (Yes/No) OF COURSE! Super Special Awesome guns require it.
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) Last Thursday in the 26th dimension. Haven't gotten anything back.

Notes: There's strong, and then there's Raiken strong. Join the Raiken today.

=== EDIT ===

I am aware that I put 'Sham - 2016' in my picture. It's close enough, so I won't bother changing it. Sorry >.>

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I went and updated the numbers a bit on the ammunition. Take a look at them to make sure you're OK with what I did — mostly I refined the math and bumped the weight to more round numbers.

If you're good with those changes, I'll accept ADR3-4 — understanding that ultimately it's up to a GM to adjudicate damage.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back