• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Questions on the Nataria Fleet Depot

Vesper

Inactive Member
I had a question about the availability of some of the ships in Nataria Fleet Depot wiki page ( https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=st ... &s=nataria ).

-The page says the Chiharu Flagship is available for purchase, is this correct?

-What kind of price are the bulk items going for (generators, bunks, etc.)? Also, we don't really have to give exacts when buying this kind of stuff (i.e. 800 bunks, 50 console panels, etc.) or can we just order it by the abstract "unit" (so like 4 units of bunks, 2 units of generators, and so on)?

-Can a purchaser request minor conversions (like rearranging the crew quarters and such) on ships purchased, or are they all sold pretty much "as is"? Can the purchaser pay for such minor changes to be done (since when buying fleets, most purchasing bodies don't have the resources to quickly do modifications through dozens or hundreds of capital ships)?

-Are any Iori stations available for sale and if so, how much do they cost? I realize it is rather unlikely that they will be, but the bio for them says 50+ where produced (and that was a rather old writeup) but only a tiny number have been shown to still be in service. Also, they are no kinda obsolete next to the Scoprio stations going into production.

Yes, Chiharus are available for sale.

Aether Generators: 2500 KS
Bunks: 25 KS
Consoles: 100 KS

Can be ordered individually or in sets.

Minor conversions are available (and sometimes require due to tech restrictions).

Iori stations aren't currently for sale, but that's under consideration (RP negociations?). Price would theoretically be around 50,000,000 KS right now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back