• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission R1 Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
After talking to Zack, this is not a Revenant helmet, only shares its appearance. None of the original internals are there, and the armor has been removed. There for I okay this but I believe the name should reflect that this is not a Revenant helmet.

Also Revenant armor is DR4, without armor I can only see this as a DR1, maybe a DR 2 if reinforced.

Thanks, Jack!

Apologies about that, @Zack - I went to change "SARPv3" to "DRv3", and when I was editing that particular section of the article - not the entire article, either, just that section - the wiki glitched out for some reason and deleted the rest of the article.

Edit: Shouldn't the DR of the helmet be Tier 2 (Medium Personnel) in order to match what Jack said here?

Edit #2: Shouldn't work-in-progress articles be in the wip: namespace? I didn't intend to delete the majority of your article, Zack - it was a freak accident; similarly, I was not trying to get involved in an edit war with you.

Last edited:
Zack, please read what Frost said; it wasn't intentional, yes i know you have a history but on a staff point of view what he did wasn't intentional or done to harm you so I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd stop accusing people already.

To prevent a future stealth edit to occur, this armor is presently T2 Medium Personnel. It can't be approved as anything higher at present.

Now that the changes have been made:

[ x ] 1. State clearly that the article is approved in the submission thread
[ x ] 2. Move the wiki article to its permanent (destination) location on the wiki
[ x ] 3. Move the submission thread to the Approved Submissions subforum or get a moderator to
[ x ] 4. Edit the article to add a link to the approval thread in the OOC Notes section
[ x ] 5. Link other articles to the approved article as appropriate (equipment lists, etc.)

Thus it is approved!

Just for reference; made an edit to this article and fixed the DR. Originally it said T2 light armor, however, light armor is T4 so I changed the wording to Medium Personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back