• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission R1 Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
After talking to Zack, this is not a Revenant helmet, only shares its appearance. None of the original internals are there, and the armor has been removed. There for I okay this but I believe the name should reflect that this is not a Revenant helmet.

Also Revenant armor is DR4, without armor I can only see this as a DR1, maybe a DR 2 if reinforced.

Thanks, Jack!

Apologies about that, @Zack - I went to change "SARPv3" to "DRv3", and when I was editing that particular section of the article - not the entire article, either, just that section - the wiki glitched out for some reason and deleted the rest of the article.

Edit: Shouldn't the DR of the helmet be Tier 2 (Medium Personnel) in order to match what Jack said here?

Edit #2: Shouldn't work-in-progress articles be in the wip: namespace? I didn't intend to delete the majority of your article, Zack - it was a freak accident; similarly, I was not trying to get involved in an edit war with you.

Last edited:
Zack, please read what Frost said; it wasn't intentional, yes i know you have a history but on a staff point of view what he did wasn't intentional or done to harm you so I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd stop accusing people already.

To prevent a future stealth edit to occur, this armor is presently T2 Medium Personnel. It can't be approved as anything higher at present.

Now that the changes have been made:

[ x ] 1. State clearly that the article is approved in the submission thread
[ x ] 2. Move the wiki article to its permanent (destination) location on the wiki
[ x ] 3. Move the submission thread to the Approved Submissions subforum or get a moderator to
[ x ] 4. Edit the article to add a link to the approval thread in the OOC Notes section
[ x ] 5. Link other articles to the approved article as appropriate (equipment lists, etc.)

Thus it is approved!

Just for reference; made an edit to this article and fixed the DR. Originally it said T2 light armor, however, light armor is T4 so I changed the wording to Medium Personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…