• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Raen Kristir'sula Faith Fyunnen

Mikasu

Inactive Member
A few notes before I post this. I'm completily a dork with forums and their customs. I roleplay in groups not forums so I'm very new to this sort of thing. Also, most of the ones I joined had no rules or anything. (which is why I never rpged in them much) So, to sum it all up. I'm offically dence with this one and such such. If something is wrong with this character. Please, for the love of all things, send me a pm or im or what not and tell me what needs to be fixed. Thanks. ^_^ and here we go.

General Information

Name: Raen Kristir'sula Faith Fyunnen

Species: Lorath

Family (or Creators): Fyunnen

Employer: House Fyunnen

Rank: princess of the warrior house or Raen (Heir) to the throne. (which ever floats your boat ^_^)

Current Assignment: none

Physical Characteristics

Height: 6 feet

Weight: 220 lbs

Measurements:

1.83m
110 kg *Note, these were taken from yahoos converting thing*

Bra Size: C

Build and Skin Color: She about as musclar as any of her house are abit on borderline between slim and musclar.. But, that doesn't affect her looks. Her skin color is pale.

Facial Features and Eye Color: Faith, is quite a beauty around her face. She has the youth appearence and no scars on it. Her eyes are a yellow color but has them covered with shades.

Hair color and Style: White, but had it dyed a light red and long all the way down to her butt

Distinguishing Features: She usually would speak cool to some of her friends. Her abit longer ears and wings as well, would be considered Distinguishing to people whom never met her race.

Psychological Characteristics

Personality: Faith is calm, abit over relaxed when entering other people's houses and confindent. However, she isn't over confindent in herself she understands her limits and advantages. She can become rather cold hearted toward slaves and even considered a totally jerk to them. But, she wouldn't stirke them unless they annoyed her enough, then she would. She is always seen wearing shades, for she loves the look they give her and as if their apart of her, she never takes them off. She is also scared of snakes, if she happens to see one.. she would freak out and hide up in a tree or behind someone like a child for she had nearily been bitten by one durning one of her trainning days..she's been scared of them ever since.

Likes: weapons, reading, poetry, acrobalts, fighting, swimming, Fate (her trainer) and her shades.

Dislikes: annoying slaves, snakes, having to put her shades away, and having to drink water instead of something with more taste.

Goals: To help her family and live up to their expections. To also make Fate proud of her.

History: Faith, is a very young Lorath and daughter of the Fyunnen family.. She has just recentily become a heir for them. She is under hard and deep trainning so she can be ready to become the ruler of the house later on in life. Since, most of them are gone, she has to live up to expections by completeily the requirements. Of course, in order to this, She is trained by another Lorath named Fate, whom she likes to look up and openily admire, despite the hard trainning and seriousiness Fate shows.

Skills:

Survival and Military- Faith is well trained on survival and military matters as much warriors of her race are. She can find food and water in many locations around her planet and knows well of using the chance of surprise by hiding out in hard to track spots such as bushes. She uses the enviroment around her to whatever advantage she can get out of it. Also, as the choosen heir, she must learn to build her own place to live in out of anything able to her such as wood and caves. She is put to these tests everytime over and over until she gets them perfect. However, she still has probelms with building quickly this is due to her young age. Thus, she is inexperienced.

Fighting- She is trained as a warrior mostily in fighting. She loves fighting and studies many martial art styles. Faith, trys hard to use most weaponary since she is apart of the warrior house. She is at her best when it comes to hand to hand combat However, she still has much to learn..

Physical- All warriors must be trained at doing many physical tasks. Thus, Faith is trained hard on this, for she is their princess and must live up to their expections of her. Thus, she can do acrobalts, running, and many other physical tasks. Swimming, is what she's best at however, though she can't stay under water for a long time, she is a fast swimmer.

Domestics: being the heir to the warrior house is important. Thus, she understands it and respects for she always is seen when it's time to discuss something that is related to her house or it's affairs. She is good at taking care of herself and her needs. Though, she has no expierence at child care, she is good at cooking. She does clean her own clothing and makes sure they have no spots in them.

Leadership= One of her best pointers.. Faith, is a good leader.. Always, caring for the well being of her troops, yet, stern on getting a job done. Though, even is this she still has trouble on being too soft with her troops.. However, she is wise on spoting enemy ambuse and making plains on how to fight a oppenet.. Though, such as I said she isn't perfect even at this. Faith, can speak quite well to soldiers and make them want to fight with her and not against her.

Culinary- Faith is a great cook. She can cook very nicly done meals without burning them and makes sure they taste good to people. She knows what to put in and how long they need to be done. She never has done anything else but cooking.

Entertainment- Faith, loves spending time trying to do acting. Though, she is not very talented at this sort of skill, she still trys to. And, she's learning, though at a very slow pace.

Beyond the spelling mistakes, everything looks good! ^_~ I approve from a glance over, cause most of the time skills is where people mess up, if anything else pops up, I will make sure to note it.

*hugs fate* I'm sorry about that fate... I'm really am.. I didn't mean to make you sad.. lol I didn't want them to know you were the one trainning me.

The history is nice, short, undetailed, and with no details that need to be RPed out - good.

However your layout is a little off, could you remove some of those spaces?

The character seems alright to me for the most part, she has my approval. I'll let Tiff handle any technicalities that I overlooked and the second half of giving the character a green light for use.

P.S: You've got a few spelling and grammar errors.

I know that already.. lol thats why I said I was sorry before posting it. Besides, the fact I have a old/new keyboard that is very different from the one I use. Anyways, I'll fix the mistakes when I can.. I got my own rpg to run and loads of other things to do.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back