• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Ragnarok

No prob it was my fault anyways so it was only right to correct it I'll remember this in the future too both for this RP and others I do later on.

That moment you realise you missed a post because a newer one started the next page... Welp. Time to shoot a guy in the back out of synch.

But yeah, having fun.

Eesh, been a while since I posted huh? That's my fault, my apologies. I hope my post doesn't conflict with anything as of now and fits in perfectly.

Not that I was really even giving this plot attention but it has really spiraled. From what I can tell is that Samanthia is helping narrate from the bar (which I think is great btw). However, the information gathering basically summed up in us taking a hostage which we brought to a bar, then took to a statue then brought back to the bar and now the statue is outside the bar?

Not only that but beyond the influence of Samanthia we are just creating our own stories with no input from a gm? Am I able to write that I already tracked the bad guys and took them into custody? Cause if so, I do that.

I think this is a misunderstanding. Ace brought a hostage to the statue, then he was bringing him to a bar but he ended up letting him go. Corgan(me) and Arccos(Dumont) got a tip from Mikalia(Samanthia) that a mid-level gang member named Louwees was coming to the bar for a pickup. Thus Corgan grabbed the guy when he and his guards showed up for the pickup.

Okay to help clear up a lot of confusion here. At the moment. I'm helping Gunhand 4171 out to move the story along.

Current players and NPC's at the moment I'm focusing on are Accros, Corgan, Rose (the player) does something to bring attention to herself. Ace soon as he does something to interact with the scene going on. Then I'll include Ace as he seams more interest in waiting for a response from Cyrus atm.

The thugs : Loouwees, Goons 1 & 2 in the bar : : 3 Thugs and driver of the Snow Cat Outside of the Bar.

Everyone else pretty much is dealt with Gunhand4171 :: Npc's that were captured before the bar scene started and me helping out... Is Gunhand4171 call on what happens to them.

As for the Statue... still one spot. Unless the person that is worried about the statue wants to pack it around to where ever he/she likes to take it. But remember the statue is like one of them big memorial types that you find in parks, town squares, etc. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back